Sales Representative - Branded Products
- Posted: 25 days ago
Job Title: Sales Representative – Branded Products
Lincoln Chrome, a division of Lincoln Industries, is seeking professional, competitive, self- motivated sales representatives who are hungry for large income potential with a growing, results-driven company. Lincoln Chrome currently has an open territory covering the Midwest United States.
Sales Representatives will:
- Prospect potential customers in the trucking industry and sell Lincoln Industries’ Branded Products.
- Develop growth strategy for established customer base to increase Lincoln Chrome market share within those customers.
- Provide ongoing service to the customer after the initial sale and build a long term relationship to drive value and results to the customer.
- Be personable and strive to continuously educate our customers on new products and services available to them.
- Travel to visit with clients 30%. Commitment is approximately one week per month; this could vary based on the company needs.
- Have the chance to earn competitive salary. Our structure includes base salary plus aggressive commission opportunity based on performance.
- Truck industry experience not required.
- Be a self-starter, competitive and great in front of our customers and prospects
- Reap the benefits of a people-centered organization eager to grow in customer base and capabilities where those who produce are appreciated and recognized.
- Environmental responsibility is our commitment to our communities.
- Proper disposal of waste such as recyclables, standard waste, hazardous waste, etc. is expected.
Lincoln Industries has been a thriving business in Lincoln since 1952, serving customers large and small across the US and internationally in the motorsports, trucking, agricultural, automotive and oil and gas industries.
BusinessView all jobs at Lincoln Industries
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?