Repairs and maintains electrical and electronic equipment, industrial controls and mechanical equipment in production setting by performing the following duties.
WAGE TYPE: Hourly
FLSA Exemption: Non-exempt
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Performs preventative maintenance, corrective maintenance, emergent maintenance, and assists with the collection of predictive maintenance data for analysis.
· Maintain, install, troubleshoot, and repair the following:
o AC & DC motors.
o Transformers and rectifiers.
o Industrial electronic and control systems & equipment.
o Machine and motor controls systems & equipment.
o Logic panels including hard relays, timers, and counters.
o Steam and condensate systems and equipment including chemical sampling and control.
o Reverse osmosis units with associated systems and equipment.
· Maintain, install, set-up and troubleshoot DC and AC variable frequency drives.
· Maintain, install, troubleshoot and make program modifications to programmable logic controllers such as Allen-Bradley SLC-500 & CompactLogix controllers.
· Utilize test equipment such as digital multimeter, multifunction loop calibrator, Fluke 97 scope meter, data logging recorders, and other equipment as deemed necessary.
· Have basic knowledge of air compressors, pneumatic, hydraulic, chilled water, heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems and equipment.
· Ability with reading and understanding mechanical prints / drawings and electrical line diagrams / relay logic.
· Spill team member
· Environmental responsibility is our commitment to our communities.
· Proper disposal of waste such as recyclables, standard waste, hazardous waste, etc. is expected.
· Could potentially come in contact and/or handle hazardous chemicals/hazardous waste.
· Any other tasks as required to fulfill Lincoln Industries' Beliefs and Drivers.
· Reports to: Manager, Maintenance & Facilities
QUALIFICATIONS: The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Equivalent combinations of education and experience may be substituted for the expected levels of education and experience required.
Education and/or Experience:
Expected: Associates Degree in Electro-Mechanical or equivalent experience.
· Must be able to read, write and comprehend the English language.
· Must be able to read technical manuals, blueprints and various maintenance and repair documents.
· Must be able to communicate with other people regarding troubleshooting and repairs.
· Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.