Executive Administrator/Administrative Assistant/Coordinator - Hybrid
We are seeking an energetic candidate that works independently, who is detail oriented and can work well with a team. The Senior Administrator is responsible for creating a positive and professional experience for executives, all employees and clients.
- Manage VP, of Enterprise Technology Services calendar working with organization wide administrative professionals to schedule internal and external meetings (both in-person and virtual), and handles all travel & expense processing
- Act as an all-around gatekeeper and strategically manage Executive's time with respect to priorities, goals, and objectives
- Assist executive with any necessary meeting preparation and when requested, join executive in meetings to take notes and follow up with responsible parties to ensure tasks are completed as agreed upon
- Preparing documents of a highly confidential and sensitive nature such as presentations, memos and correspondence
- Support coordination of team offsites/events, trainings, and celebrations
- Manage other special projects and workflows as needed
- Proactive self-starter who anticipates and takes initiative on executive’s needs and can work independently.
- Clear and concise verbal and written communication
- Creatively approaches problems with potential solutions
- Outstanding organizational skills: excellent ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Become the face of the organization as the hybrid onsite point of contact for the Lyndhurst Data Center
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher
- 2+ years’ experience in a Senior Administrator role required
- Advanced experience with Excel and all Microsoft Office Suite applications
- Proficient in standard Microsoft Office software including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong computer skills a must
- Strong writing skills
- Excellent communication skills - written and oral
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work as needed.
- Must be highly organized and able to multi-task effectively
- Excellent time management skills.
- Exhibit a positive and professional demeanor
- Ability to work independently and under the pressure of deadlines
- Agile and able to pivot in a fast-moving environment
- Able to work in a highly dynamic and fast paced environment
- A self-starter who is highly motivated
- Able to work at the Lyndhurst Data Center 1-2 days a week
- Be fully vaccinated
Founded in 1998, Lincoln Computer Services is a growing custom IT solution provider, servicing New York City and Long Island, New York. If you are interested in working for a growth-oriented company with a culture that exudes collaboration, integrity and a passion for technology, submit your resume today!
Powered by JazzHR
Lincoln ITLyndhurst, NJ
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.