Alternate Locations: Omaha, NE (Nebraska)
Relocation assistance is not available for this opportunity.
About the Company
Lincoln Financial Group, a Fortune 250 company with over 10,000 employees, provides advice and solutions that help empower Americans to take charge of their financial lives with confidence. Our core business areas — Life Insurance, Annuities, Retirement Plan Services and Group Protection — focus on supporting, preserving and enhancing over 17 million customer’s lifestyles and retirement outcomes.
Headquartered in Radnor, Pennsylvania, Lincoln Financial Group is the marketing name for Lincoln National Corporation (NYSE: LNC) and its affiliates. The company had $238 billion in assets under management as of December 31, 2018.
Ranked one of the Best Large Employers in America by Forbes magazine, Lincoln Financial Group makes a serious investment in our employees’ futures through a broad range of wealth accumulation and protection plans, health and wellness programs, and career development resources designed to help each individual reach their personal and professional goals.
This position will perform and deliver on routine and non-routine assignments for his/her assigned area(s) of responsibility independently in accordance with established procedures/guidelines. S/he will provide a full range of administrative support for assigned Vice President level officer(s) and the department.
- Supports and promotes change management and/or departmental/enterprise initiatives within assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Meets or exceeds departmental quality and service standards.
- Works overtime as needed.
- Delivers routine work independently, in accordance with established procedures and guidelines, in a timely manner and meets deadlines appropriately.
- Makes routine and non-routine decisions, applying limited but increasingly more discretion within role except for matters of significance which affect the business as a whole or a significant part of it, in accordance with established procedures and guidelines.
- Applies expanded knowledge obtained from the role in increasingly more complex situations and continues to acquire more knowledge to apply in role.
- Provides a diverse range of information and performs a diverse range of tasks/transactions related to common programs and services.
- Plans and coordinates special events as needed.
- Organizes and maintains assigned Vice President(s) and department correspondence and records, following up on pending matters as needed.
- Sorts, reviews, and distributes assigned Vice President(s) and department mail.
- Enters assigned Vice President(s) and department expenses reports into appropriate systems.
- Processes invoices for prompt payment as needed.
- Orders supplies and coordinates routine maintenance and repairs to office equipment as needed.
- For roles Corporate Administrative Assistant II roles located in Radnor only: Provides coverage for corporate reception during lunch or paid time off (PTO) as needed.
- High School or GED (Minimum Required)
- 2 - 3 Years clerical and/or administrative support experience that directly aligns with the specific responsibilities for this position. (Required)
This position may be subject to Lincoln’s Political Contribution Policy. An offer of employment may be contingent upon disclosing to Lincoln the details of certain political contributions. Lincoln may decline to extend an offer or terminate employment for this role if it determines political contributions made could have an adverse impact on Lincoln’s current or future business interests, misrepresentations were made, or for failure to fully disclose applicable political contributions and or fundraising activities.
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our web site or to personal e-mail accounts of employees of Lincoln Financial Group are considered property of Lincoln Financial Group and are not subject to payment of agency fees.
Lincoln Financial Group (“LFG”) is an Equal Opportunity employer and, as such, is committed in policy and practice to recruit, hire, compensate, train and promote, in all job classifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, veterans status, or genetic information. Applicants are evaluated on the basis of job qualifications. If you are a person with a disability that impedes your ability to express your interest for a position through our online application process, or require TTY/TDD assistance, contact us by calling 260-455-2558.