Alternate Locations: Omaha, NE (Nebraska)
Relocation assistance is not available for this opportunity.
About the Company
Lincoln Financial Group, a Fortune 250 company with over 10,000 employees, provides advice and solutions that help empower Americans to take charge of their financial lives with confidence. Our core business areas — Life Insurance, Annuities, Retirement Plan Services and Group Protection — focus on supporting, preserving and enhancing over 17 million customer’s lifestyles and retirement outcomes.
Headquartered in Radnor, Pennsylvania, Lincoln Financial Group is the marketing name for Lincoln National Corporation (NYSE: LNC) and its affiliates. The company had $238 billion in assets under management as of December 31, 2018.
Ranked one of the Best Large Employers in America by Forbes magazine, Lincoln Financial Group makes a serious investment in our employees’ futures through a broad range of wealth accumulation and protection plans, health and wellness programs, and career development resources designed to help each individual reach their personal and professional goals.
This position will perform and deliver on routine and non-routine assignments for the AV Support team independently in accordance with established procedures/guidelines. S/he will effectively support the AV environment and operations, events & webcasts, and coordinating maintenance & repair. S/he will advise the team and business clients on the best use of AV technology and provide support to enable successful business meetings.
- Acts as the single point of contact for conferencing operations and events & webcasts; serves as a liaison between the business and IT as needed
- Advises business clients and team members on best use of teleconferencing applications and technologies
- Assists hosts with meeting connection and provides support throughout meetings as needed to ensure successful meetings for business clients
- Communicates effectively with prompt responsiveness to hosts and business clients, recognizes what needs to be done to proactively meet business needs.
- Conducts integration testing with other internal IT teams, including Video, Engineering and Network security teams.
- Continuously develops knowledge and technical skills through experience and research for all systems and conferencing technologies related to the AV environment.
- Coordinates with team for assistance with less complex meetings when multiple events occur simultaneously.
- Documents instructions and usage procedures for AV and teleconferencing technologies. Trains team members on AV procedures as needed.
- Liaises with other internal teams to assist in the coordination, installation, and certification of new AV equipment.
- May assist with desk-side support and/or participate on departmental projects as needed
- Provides dedicated support for more complex, high-profile events and webcasts
- Submits repair tickets for tasks beyond standard maintenance; coordinates onsite repair with other internal teams and/or external vendors.
- Supports AV operations through conducting daily checks of AV equipment in all conferencing rooms, and monitoring the AV support email & calendar
- Troubleshoots and problem-solves equipment and/or connection issues. Escalates issues to appropriate internal IT team(s) as needed.
Education & Experience
- 2 - 3 Years of experience in AV, corporate video, teleconferencing and/or IT-related systems directly aligned to the specific responsibilities for this role (Required)
- High School diploma or GED or minimum Associate degree in lieu of required experience. (Minimum Required)
- Travel Type : Regional Domestic
- Travel Amount : up to 50%
This position may be subject to Lincoln’s Political Contribution Policy. An offer of employment may be contingent upon disclosing to Lincoln the details of certain political contributions. Lincoln may decline to extend an offer or terminate employment for this role if it determines political contributions made could have an adverse impact on Lincoln’s current or future business interests, misrepresentations were made, or for failure to fully disclose applicable political contributions and or fundraising activities.
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our web site or to personal e-mail accounts of employees of Lincoln Financial Group are considered property of Lincoln Financial Group and are not subject to payment of agency fees.
Lincoln Financial Group (“LFG”) is an Equal Opportunity employer and, as such, is committed in policy and practice to recruit, hire, compensate, train and promote, in all job classifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, veterans status, or genetic information. Applicants are evaluated on the basis of job qualifications. If you are a person with a disability that impedes your ability to express your interest for a position through our online application process, or require TTY/TDD assistance, contact us by calling 260-455-2558.
Please note: if your initial application passes a first review, you'll receive a final application link via email.