Alternate Locations: Bakersfield, CA \(California\); Glendale, CA \(California\); Irvine, CA \(California\); La Jolla, CA \(California\); Los Angeles, CA \(California\); Phoenix, AZ \(Arizona\); Sacramento, CA \(California\); San Diego, CA \(California\); San Francisco, CA \(California\); Walnut Creek, CA \(California\)
Relocation assistance is not available for this opportunity\.
About the Company
Lincoln Financial Group, a Fortune 250 company with over 10,000 employees, provides advice and solutions that help empower Americans to take charge of their financial lives with confidence\. Our core business areas - Life Insurance, Annuities, Retirement Plan Services and Group Protection - focus on supporting, preserving and enhancing over 17 million customer's lifestyles and retirement outcomes\.
Headquartered in Radnor, Pennsylvania, Lincoln Financial Group is the marketing name for Lincoln National Corporation \(NYSE: LNC\) and its affiliates\. The company had $238 billion in assets under management as of December 31, 2018\.
Ranked one of the Best Large Employers in America by Forbes magazine, Lincoln Financial Group makes a serious investment in our employees' futures through a broad range of wealth accumulation and protection plans, health and wellness programs, and career development resources designed to help each individual reach their personal and professional goals\.
As the Sr\. Account Manager, you will develop, direct, implement, and maintain a business plan to achieve sales, growth, profitability, retention, and market share goals for assigned area\(s\) responsibility\. You will build, enhance and direct the relationship with clients in assigned territory to ensure clients overall service needs are met and high satisfaction levels achieved\.
- Actively participates in financial services and/or insurance industry trade organizations to have LFG participate by partaking in sponsorship and/or speaking opportunities\.
- Builds & directs a more complex relationship platform by identifying senior contacts within targeted clients to achieve profitable sales & LFG's product breath growth\.
- Builds, enhances & maintains effective relationships with more complex client organizations to ensure a high level of client satisfaction & retention & increase sales revenues & profitability\.
- Conducts client meetings & attends finalist presentations to achieve sales targets\.
- Cultivates, directs, & maintains increasingly senior level client relationships\.
- Develops & maintains more complex plans to support retention sales & product breadth growth within existing clients\.
- Develops & maintains relationships with internal stakeholders to achieve sales objectives
- Develops a comprehensive understanding of existing/targeted clients including market segments, how they operate, and/or their value proposition\(s\)\.
- Develops, directs, & executes more complex plans to increase/gain opportunities to introduce Lfg management & other resources to targeted clients\.
- Develops, maintains & executes complex client relationship plans to ensure overall service needs are satisfied & achieve the business/profitability/retention objectives\.
- Identifies & resolves complex client issues/concerns in a timely & collaborative manner\.
- Identifies clients with retention risk & develops & executes complex plans to retain clients & notifies management\.
- Maintains expense budgets to set limits\.
- Meets or exceeds all department and/or sales goals/targets for his/her assigned clients\.
- Profiles assigned territory to identify and build relationships with those more complex clients who would be interested in LFG offerings\.
- Provides feedback & intelligence to internal partners on existing & targeted clients\.
- Serves as a subject matter expert to internal stakeholders & consults on complex relationship management/sales solutions to optimize client satisfaction & achieve desired business results\.
- Supports retention efforts & looks for opportunities to cross sell/ partner with internal stakeholders\.
- 3 \- 5\+ Years experience in relationship management that directly aligns with the specific responsibilities for this position \(Required\)
- 4 Year/Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience \(4 years of experience in lieu of Bachelor's\)in \(Minimum Required\)
- Upon Hire Certifications/Licensures : Licenses dependent upon product being supported with specified time frame\.
- Travel Type : National Domestic
- Travel Amount : up to 50%
This position may be subject to Lincoln's Political Contribution Policy\. An offer of employment may be contingent upon disclosing to Lincoln the details of certain political contributions\. Lincoln may decline to extend an offer or terminate employment for this role if it determines political contributions made could have an adverse impact on Lincoln's current or future business interests, misrepresentations were made, or for failure to fully disclose applicable political contributions and or fundraising activities\.
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our web site or to personal e\-mail accounts of employees of Lincoln Financial Group are considered property of Lincoln Financial Group and are not subject to payment of agency fees\.
Lincoln Financial Group \("LFG"\) is an Equal Opportunity employer and, as such, is committed in policy and practice to recruit, hire, compensate, train and promote, in all job classifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex \(including pregnancy\), age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, veterans status, or genetic information\. Applicants are evaluated on the basis of job qualifications\. If you are a person with a disability that impedes your ability to express your interest for a position through our online application process, or require TTY/TDD assistance, contact us by calling 260\-455\-2558\.
Lincoln Financial Group ("LFG") is an Equal Opportunity employer and, as such, is committed in policy and practice to recruit, hire, compensate, train and promote, in all job classifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, veterans status, or genetic information. Opportunities throughout LFG are available to employees and applicants and are evaluated on the basis of job qualifications. We have a drug free work environment and we perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.