Alternate Locations: Boston, MA (Massachusetts); Fort Wayne, IN (Indiana); Greensboro, NC (North Carolina); Philadelphia, PA (Pennsylvania); Radnor, PA (Pennsylvania)
Relocation assistance is not available for this opportunity.
About The Company
Led by over 10,000 employees – including you – Lincoln Financial Group provides advice and solutions that help empower people to take charge of their financial lives with confidence and optimism. Today, more than 17 million customers trust our retirement, insurance and wealth protection expertise to help address their lifestyle, savings and income goals, as well as to guard against long-term care expenses.
This exciting opportunity within Lincoln’s Operations and Data Management team for an ETL Develop to help build solutions for Lincoln’s RPS business. The ETL Developer will assist Analytical Teams with the design and implementation of Data solutions and systems, including integration with databases and data warehouses, both on-Premise and in the Cloud. This candidate must be able to develop, enhance, and support Informatica workflows and processes using Informatica Power Center for the extraction and transformation of data in a UNIX and Oracle database environment. The candidate must have experience participating in and beginning to lead teams within a Data Organization by suggesting new and innovative ways of gaining data processing efficiencies and participating in architectural and modeling discussions.
- Participates in defining architecture and modeling best practices within the team
- Develop tools and work on integrating disparate systems using ETL
- Works with Sr. Technical Professionals to implement data development best practices
- Develop, enhance and support Informatica workflows and processes using Informatica Power Center for the extraction and translation of data in a UNIX and Oracle database environment.
- Creates partnerships with stakeholders, POs, BSAs and Analytic teams in requirement, design and coding walkthroughs to ensure the development of quality solutions and understand complex business/technical problems and opportunities and identify potential application solutions.
- Responsible for Oracle PL/SQL development and performance tuning database packages, triggers and complex queries for Application/Data Warehouse environments.
- Demonstrates expertise in a variety of the data warehouse concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Analyzes operational and analytical data requirements by working with cross functional business and application development teams
- Maintains knowledge on current and emerging developments/trends for assigned area(s) of responsibility, assess the impact, and collaborates with senior management to incorporate new trends and developments in current and future solutions.
- Participate with collaboration efforts with development teams to review, update and approve the data portion of project designs, participate in cost/benefit analysis and preparation of project plans.
- Participate in the design, development and delivery data centric IT solutions, including large scale data staging and orchestration, integration and provisioning mechanisms.
- Works with business partners to prioritize business and information needs
- Provides input and validates increasingly complex project plans, test plans and implementation plans.
- Creates increasingly complex technical specifications from business requirements/business specifications.
- Proactively identifies problems and presents/develops solutions
- Communicates effectively with internal stakeholders and management.
- Defines detailed development tasks, task dependencies and estimates to complete work.
- 4 Year/Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience (4 years of experience in lieu of Bachelor's) in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Information Systems, Information Technology or Computer Engineering or equivalent work experience (Minimum Required
- Experience with ETL development
- Must have experience with Informatica
- Experience with Oracle SQL & PL/SQL development and performance tuning database packages, triggers and complex queries for Application/Data Warehouse environments is needed
- Must have a proven track record working closely with business stakeholders, BSAs, and POs/CPOs to understand requirements and expectations to achieve quality technical solutions
- 3 - 5+ Years’ experience in application development that directly aligns with the specific responsibilities for this position (Required)
This position may be subject to Lincoln’s Political Contribution Policy. An offer of employment may be contingent upon disclosing to Lincoln the details of certain political contributions. Lincoln may decline to extend an offer or terminate employment for this role if it determines political contributions made could have an adverse impact on Lincoln’s current or future business interests, misrepresentations were made, or for failure to fully disclose applicable political contributions and or fundraising activities.
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our web site or to personal e-mail accounts of employees of Lincoln Financial Group are considered property of Lincoln Financial Group and are not subject to payment of agency fees.
Lincoln Financial Group ("LFG") is an Equal Opportunity employer and, as such, is committed in policy and practice to recruit, hire, compensate, train and promote, in all job classifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, veterans status, or genetic information. Opportunities throughout LFG are available to employees and applicants and are evaluated on the basis of job qualifications. We have a drug free work environment and we perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
This Employer Participates in E-Verify. See the E-Verify notices.
Este Empleador Participa en E-Verify. Ver el E-Verify avisos.
Please note: if your initial application passes a first review, you'll receive a final application link via email.