A diagnostic laboratory is currently seeking a Laboratory technologist- Supervisor to join our growing team.
The responsibilities include:
- Quality Control- Print and review all QC before submitting to the Director, ensure calibration is performed in a timely manner, review all results, perform new lot rollover on reagents and QC material, day to day supervision of all testing personnel.
- Competency and Training- verify that personnel is trained and competent prior to performing testing, verify that personnel is evaluated in a timely manner, assist in interviewing and hiring process of laboratory staff.
- Proficiency testing- participate in assigning PT, assist the Director with submission of PT, investigate any unsuccessful PT.
- Instrumentation- possess working knowledge of instrumentation in Chemistry, Hematology, troubleshoot instrument problems and document accordingly.
Job requirements include:
- BS in Medical Technology, Certification and at least 6 years of experience in a clinical laboratory.
- Must meet state, local and CLIA requirements
- Must be able to understand and follow regulatory compliance as described in quality system management SOP.
- Ability to navigate on the computer, laboratory equipment, and internet for business use.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team setting
Job Type: Full-time
Lincoln Diagnostics LLC
Why Work Here?Fully integrated lab Pathology, Molecular Oncology , Chemistry and Genetics
Competitive Salary, Great Environment, Potential to grow.