NOW HIRING SKILLED LABORERS!!!
Since 1984, Lincoln Company LLC, a specialty grouting contractor, has been performing various types of soil stabilization and infrastructure repairs throughout Chicagoland. We are seeking experienced individuals to join our team in commercial and municipal infrastructure remediation, water cut-off and ground modification.
Starting pay $20-$24 per hour, based on skills and experience.
· Follow company policies and safety policies
· Driving to and from various jobsites from our office in West Chicago
· Follow directions given by the Site Superintendent and/or Project Foreman to complete projects according to their respective deadlines
· Load and unload work trucks in the warehouse and on the job site
· Daily cleaning of tools used on the job site in preparation for the following day
· Ability to lift 50-75 pounds
· Good driving record and valid driver’s license
· Pass pre-employment drug test and background check
· Ability to work in confined spaces
· 2-4 years of construction labor experience is strongly preferred
· Ability to read and interpret documents, such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions
· Ability to use common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram
· Ability to operate drills, saws, compressors, pressure washers, skid steel, chipping hammers, calculators, computers, gauges and other equipment as necessary.
Lincoln Company LLC is an Equal-Opportunity Employer.
Lincoln Company LLC is an "At-Will" employer. Application to this job posting does not create an employment agreement, express or implied.