Customer Service Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
LinQ Transport is a transportation service provider that provides shipping solutions through many shipping modes ranging from asset-based, non-asset, power-only, full-truckload, refrigerated, specialized, bulk, transportation management and less-than-truckload.
We are proud of our people and their tireless dedication to our customers. Over the years, our people have received numerous awards for exemplary customer service and industry knowledge. Our philosophy of building a company around the needs of our customer starts with the hiring process. We recruit men and women who share our enthusiasm for quality customer relationships and growth.
Customer Service Representative work behind the scenes to deliver every element of our Customer Care program. They conduct pre-delivery inspections, homeowner site tours, and present keys to homeowners. To uphold the highest quality standards, they work with trades, suppliers, and multiple departments within the company. To succeed in the role, the Customer Care Representative must enjoy a challenge, think creatively, and provide an outstanding customer experience. They report directly to the Customer Care Director and work closely Assistant Director, development, sales and marketing, and property management teams.
Primary Job Responsibilities
• Conduct pre-delivery inspections and re-inspections to ensure a high standard of finish quality in every home
• Conduct Homeowner Orientations acquainting Homeowners with the features and functions of their new home (operation of appliances, heating/cooling systems, home maintenance, etc.)
• Conduct Key Handover Building Tours re-acquainting homeowners with the features and functions of their home and to learn about the building property
• Work with Project Manager and construction teams to expedite repairs and deficiency work, providing communication and reports
• Assist in the coordination of trades when necessary to ensure timely and efficient repair of deficiencies
• Supervise and evaluate deficiency work completed and provide ongoing information to the Customer Care Assistant Director and Senior Warranty Manager as it relates to the quality of workmanship and materials
• Maintain positive homeowner relations and provide homeowners with knowledgeable, timely, and professional service
• Thorough understanding and ability to communicate the 2-5-10 year warranty and general home care maintenance
• Work with Customer Care Director and Assistant Director on special projects as needed
• Provide accurate and timely information to the Customer Care Assistant Director and the Senior Warranty Manager on the progress and scopes of work required
• Keep accurate service request logs and documentation of all work performed
• Ensure all processes and administrative procedures are followed consistently, completely, and accurately
• Perform all other duties as assigned
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• A customer experience personality with a firm but fair approach
• Self-motivated and a team player, personable and positive outlook with every situation
• Considerate of others with a drive to connect and nurture relationships
• Outgoing, strong verbal and written communication skills
• Detail-oriented, with strong organizational and critical thinking skills
• Disciplined with time management and capable of working under pressure with multiple projects and tasks with simultaneous deadlines
• Ability to deal effectively with confrontational situations and maintain objectivity in public relations
• Intermediate to advanced computer skills with Microsoft Office, specifically Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
• Flexible availability – may be required to work extended hours, weeknights, and/or weekends as necessary
• Always open to learn
Required Training and Experience
• 1-2 years’ work experience in warranty/customer service, real estate, property management or similar field; residential construction background
Physically able to climb stairs, climb ladders, bend, stoop, and reach. Balance onsite work with seated work at a computer.
We believe in building a company around the needs of our customers and carriers starts with the hiring process. We hire people who share our enthusiasm for quality business relationships and growth!
LinQ Transport & Logistics
610 Elm Street McKinneyMcKinney, TX
Get fresh Transportation Representative jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.