Pepsi Territory Sales Manager
- Expired: July 22, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
The purpose of this role is to oversee a specific territory and act as a liaison between the Director of Retail Sales and the customer. This role also ensures customer needs are being met satisfactorily and ensures the Company's presence in their territory is meeting the Company's standards and expectations. The Territory Sales Manager manages Merchandiser(s) and oversees the Delivery Customer Representative in order to ensure efficient and timely day-to-day ordering and delivery of Company products to all customer store accounts.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Audit store accounts to ensure Company standards are being met and product line is being expanded by identifying opportunities to sell in more products
- Stock product and place orders for delivery to customer account
- Manage the Merchandisers including hiring, development, training, schedule, performance management and terminations
- Oversee the Delivery Customer Representative merchandising roles and customer service as it relates to the Territory
- Maintain constant communication with the Delivery Customer Representative throughout the day to ensure they are running on schedule and do not need any assistance
- Schedule Merchandiser routes and ensure route efficiency within territory
- Perform other duties as necessary
- High School diploma and four years of management experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience to successfully perform the job duties and responsibilities
- A valid driver's license
- A valid forklift operator's license
- Knowledge of general sales, account management and marketing techniques
- Knowledge of inventory management and general merchandising
- Knowledge of administration and management principles
- Knowledge of human resources principles
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer service
- Basic knowledge of computers and tablets
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Skills in coordinating others
- Skills in critical thinking, problem solving and judgement and decision making
- Conflict resolution skills
- Ability to provide attention to detail
- Ability to work with others
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to articulate company goals, policies and their importance to supervised employees
Work Environment and Equipment
Work generally takes place in an office and warehouse setting with regular, frequent travel to grocery and convenience stores. Individuals must be able to use general office equipment, including a tablet PC, as well as a two-wheel dolly and pallet jack.
Company Overview and EEO Statement
LinPepCo is a Pepsi-Cola independent distributor and has more than 35 years of soft drink and vending product distribution experience. Our company includes five Pepsi franchises in the Midwest, a full-line vending company, a full service coffee company and a refrigeration division that specializes in equipment service leasing. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at LinPepCo will be based on merit, qualifications, skills and other relevant criteria. LinPepCo does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This job description should not be construed to imply that these requirements are the exclusive standards of the job. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as may be required. Reasonable accommodation will be provided to qualified individuals with disabilities. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time. The job description is not to be construed as a contract for employment.
2625 NW Topeka BlvdTopeka, KS
BusinessView all jobs at LinPepCo