Pepsi Marketing Manager
LinPepCo Lincoln, NE
- Expired: November 17, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
The purpose of this role is to provide marketing support for all LinPepCo franchises in the form of radio and television media, social media, digital media, point-of-sale, local sponsorships, national marketing initiatives and product introductions. The Marketing Manager will also assist in organizing and communicating company marketing initiatives in an effort to drive sales volume.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitor and manage national, regional and local marketing initiatives in an effort to best utilize them with LinPepCo customers and grow sales volume
- Assist with the execution of the local media buy
- Create and manage company social media accounts to best promote company brands and initiatives
- Manage local sponsorship activation, including coordinating ad and promotional content
- Review sponsorship and marketing opportunities to determine value to LinPepCo
- Process ad agency project and media invoices
- Process orders for point of sale, equipment, and other signage
- Assist with product innovation marketing plans
- Participation in regional marketing committee
- Perform other duties as necessary
- High School Diploma or Equivalent with a Bachelor's or Associate's degree in Business Marketing preferred
- Ability to work independently, with little supervision
- Knowledge and ability in the use of a personal computer and software applications (e.g. Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.)
- Knowledge of administration and management principles
- Knowledge of human resources principles
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Skills in coordinating others
- Skills in critical thinking, problem solving and judgement and decision making
- Ability to provide attention to detail
- Ability to work with others
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to articulate company goals, policies and their importance to supervised employees
Work Environment and Equipment
Work generally takes place in an office setting with no unique or hazardous working conditions. Individuals must be able to use general office equipment, including a tablet or PC.
Company Overview and EEO Statement
LinPepCo is a Pepsi-Cola independent distributor and has more than 35 years of soft drink and vending product distribution experience. Our company includes five Pepsi franchises in the Midwest, a full-line vending company, a full service coffee company and a refrigeration division that specializes in equipment service leasing. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at LinPepCo will be based on merit, qualifications, skills and other relevant criteria. LinPepCo does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This job description should not be construed to imply that these requirements are the exclusive standards of the job. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as may be required. Reasonable accommodation will be provided to qualified individuals with disabilities. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time. The job description is not to be construed as a contract for employment.
BusinessView all jobs at LinPepCo