Expansion Bank "Portfolio Coordinator" (San Francisco)
- Posted: over a month ago
- $60,000 to $75,000 Yearly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
Bank Portfolio Coordinating Specialist - $63-70K+ + OT & Quarterly incentives
Responsibilities: Open to New York or San Francisco
Lending Services is looking for a talented, motivated lending professional to join the Collateral Portfolio Monitoring team in Lending Services. As the Collateral Portfolio Monitoring Specialist/Senior Specialist, you will draw on your thoroughness and accuracy for the day to day monitoring of the collateral supporting the Bank’s loan portfolio. This is an excellent opportunity to gain an in-depth knowledge of lending operations. You will work to ensure that Bank continues to provide the highest levels of customer service by successfully maintaining optimal productivity levels.
- Perform daily functions, which include but not limited to the securities loan approval process, construction draws, collateral bookings, taxes and insurance monitoring, and escrow activities.
- Respond to external and internal client requests accurately and in a timely manner via the team’s shared inbox and phone line.
- Balance financial transactions and reconcile discrepancies.
- Ensures compliance with operational policies and procedures to minimize risk exposure. Monitors and audits existing processes and portfolio exceptions related to risk management issues.
- Be a support in participating and facilitating team projects.
- Participate in the development of policies and/or procedures.
- Perform quality control reviews.
- Perform duties and responsibilities specific to department functions and activities or as assigned by management.
Nice To Have:
- Must possess 1-3+ years of experience in banking and lending, with a strong customer service background preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Delivering extraordinary service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to communicate technical concepts in a way that’s easy to understand.
- Must be able to work independently, efficiently, and possess good organization and prioritization skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks within strict time constraints.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills and maintain composure while dealing with challenging situations.
- Experience with loan systems
- Must possess working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, notably MS Excel.
- Must be able to provide extraordinary service and have fun!
Limitless TalentWhy Work Here?
AWESOME ENVIRONMENT - This is not a job, it's a career. TERRIFIC COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
Limitless Talent is a finance industry business partner specializing in matching skilled professionals within finance services for team project solutions full-time, temporary and consultant placement roles. Our focus is identifying candidates with the right skillset to join your team on a cost-effective basis. Our team engages experienced financial and business systems professionals to meet your needs and achieve your goals.
AddressSan Francisco, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Limitless Talent