The BA will report to the VP, Lending Technology and will primarily be responsible for removing road blocks to the full implementation of a new electronic documentation platform for residential loans, both operational and technological. Solutions will include process changes, technology enhancements, change management and close collaboration with the vendor, teams, and external closing agents. The candidate is expected to be a self-starter requiring minimal oversight, work autonomously, be results oriented and have a strong sense of teamwork and flexibility.
Contingent Lending Technology Business Analyst: San Francisco
- Provide project support by performing the following tasks:
- Work with IS, IT, and Lending Technology team members and vendors to analyze current and proposed processes, workflows and systems
- Identify pain points with the current process/identify opportunities for improvement
- Develop a plan to achieve maximum utilization of the eClosing platform
- Coordinate with the loan origination and closing teams to implement process changes
- Coordinate with teammates on the Lending Services Technology team to implement technology changes
- Coordinate with Enterprise Architecture, Information Security, and vendor to address technology gaps
- Represent the team by serving as a key contact for the business unit, technical vendors, and other SMEs on the project team
- Provide regular status reports
- Act as testing lead:
- Identify effective testing strategies
- Create test scripts for all process, implementation and systems enhancements
- Work with testers to coordinate reporting of identified issues and document/report re-testing results
- Coordinate testing efforts with UAT team
- Work with vendor and/or internal teams to report testing results and coordinate re-testing as needed once new code is put into place
- Prioritizate work requests:
- Identify immediate and longer-term needs
- Prioritize needs based upon impact to utilization of the eClosing platform, cost, and ability to deliver
- Maintain up-to-date priority and planning decisions in department tracking application
- Develop and document operational procedures to support improved products, processes, tool and measurements.
- Create project materials such as work plans, status reports, executive presentations, meeting notes etc.
- Develop documentation for users and training purposes
- Participate in all workstream meetings. Recommend solution options with clear and concise language appropriate for each audience
- Maintain detailed records in the form of meeting notes, project forms/templates, policy and procedure updates, documentation of key decisions and exceptions, all in forms that can be easily accessed and store on project share point site.
- Perform duties & responsibilities specific to department functions & activities or as assigned by supervisor.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-2 years of experience in loan closing, mortgage lending and/or eSigning
- 3-5 years’ experience leading system enhancement and solutions architecture projects
- 3-5 years’ experience leading organizational change
- Business process redesign and/or technology optimization thinking
- Strong analytical skills supporting: cause and effect thinking, future impact assessments, up and downstream considerations, streamlined processing, cost/effort/return analysis, among others
- Strong creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and with teams of varying sizes, typically from two to five core team members - includes ability to challenge and drive while also motivating and encouraging
- Quick learner and ability to manage multiple priorities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated skills in organization and strong attention to detail
- A client-service orientation
- Commitment to meeting deadlines
- Ability to deal with ambiguous situations
- Ability to adapt to change, think creatively and excel in a fast paced, agile environment that depends on critical thinking and strong problem solving capabilities
- Ability to work some evenings and weekends
Why Work Here?Limitless Talent is a finance industry business partner specializing in matching skilled professionals within finance services for team project solutions full-time, temporary and consultant placement roles. Our focus is identifying candidates with the right skillset to join your team on a cost effective basis. Our team engages experienced financial and business systems professionals to meet your needs and achieve your goals.
AWESOME ENVIRONMENT - This is not a job, it's a career. TERRIFIC COMPENSATION & BENEFITS