- Expired: October 11, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
This company is looking to fill a short-term position on the Marketing Team for the Marketing Manager. The Marketing Manager will play a key role in managing consumer marketing for company initiatives, with overall goal of increasing viewership, reinforcing brand presence. Some key responsibilities include marketing campaign development and management. This includes maintaining and growing internal and external relationships that foster brand-building opportunities for key franchise series/programs and integrating research and strategy planning information into marketing plans and execution.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Project manage all aspects of marketing creative and campaign development for the company to build audience viewership and reinforce core brand attributes.
• Campaign leader on assigned programs, franchises and initiatives. This includes development of marketing/creative briefs, managing the execution of marketing campaigns and managing marketing/communications assets across a wide range of counterparts from departments including media, creative, press, social media, digital and production.
• Work closely with Art Director to insure all relevant information needed for a job is input into job tracking software including sizes/specs/delivery.
• Manage and track budgets to insure creative and production are on target with client budget parameters.
• Analyze effectiveness of campaigns and report back to team on successes and key findings.
• Oversee project work-flow of creative assets; ensure revisions are accurately made; communicate job changes and budget.
• Identify, develop and execute key external partnerships that will help to evolve the brand. Champion internal partnerships across departments (such as: press, international, affiliate sales, ad sales) and business units (Including: on-line, retail, publishing, licensing, legal, etc.) marketing tie-in efforts for maximum positive brand impact, marketplace visibility and revenue generation.
• Coordinate execution of partnerships with external marketing partners.
• Devise and implement campaign strategies (incorporating relevant program production/program development insights) and development timelines, working closely with creative counterpart and media strategy/promotion group, supervisor and senior management.
• Provide strategy direction, clear feedback and key deliverable information to internal and external resources
• Work seamlessly with digital, social media and press on communication plans and deliverables.
• Integrate (and initiate, as appropriate) primary and secondary research with goal of deeper understanding of consumer target motivations and characteristics. Analyze campaign ROI, and oversee production budget associated with campaigns managed.
• Manage and oversee timetables with direct hands-on management of meetings, follow up, timelines, routing materials for approvals, lists of campaign assets.
• This position manages the work and deliverables of other departments and peers while these colleagues do not officially report to the manager.
• 5+ years experience in marketing/advertising position. This is a position for a seasoned marketer.
• Bachelor's degree in related field or an equivalent combination of skills, training and hands-on experience.
• Prior experience in brand management, entertainment/media/television marketing, image-oriented consumer product marketing or advertising/promotion agency experience.
• Proven project management and strategic marketing skills including budget management and media planning and promotions.
• Must have concrete examples of marketing plans, show launches, creative campaigns that candidate worked on/contributed to.
• A keen analytic leaning but also possesses a creative flare.
• Ability to multi-task while prioritizing workloads.
• Self-starter but collaborates well in a team environment.
• Meticulous attention to detail & strong organization skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Passion for entertainment, pop culture.
• MBA/MA are a plus with right candidate.
Limitless Talent Solutions
AddressNew York, NY
Get fresh Remote Marketing Assistant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.