Lead Cloud Security Engineer - AWS HYBRID
Limitless Talent Solutions
Jersey City, NJ
- Expired: November 23, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are a recruiting agency recruiting top talent for Fortune 500 and high growth companies.
- The purpose of Cybersecurity Engineering and Operations is to provide best in class and versatile security services to the enterprise. This position is for a Security Engineer on the Cloud Security Engineering Squad. This position is focused on being a subject matter expert (SME) for Cloud Security Capabilities in both AWS and Azure.
- As a SME, the Lead Cloud Security Engineer is responsible for analyzing complex security issues to improve the overall posture of the company but evaluating new functionalities & ensure preparation for Production implementation.
- Responsible for evaluating new technologies and services and working with our Architecture team to design and implement holistic security solutions.
- Identify opportunities for automation eliminating manual, mundane activities and improving machine learning capabilities along with providing content for security playbooks.
- Proactively identify deficiencies in security services, propose plans for improvement and implement them.
- Maintain professional and technical process knowledge by keeping abreast of security best practices.
- Document security policies, controls, and processes, and develop runbooks and how-to guides for operational readiness of engineered solutions.
- Evaluate IAM requests from other groups and assure that least privilege is preserved.
- Evaluate and create cloud security baselines and implement monitoring to assure compliance.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience with 5+ years of industry experience with AWS, Network security, and System security with demonstrated experience in Cloud Security tools such as Aquasec, Inspector, and Dome9.
- One or more of the following certifications: Cloud (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform), CISSP.
- Additional Cloud computing experience with Azure, GCP and Containerization is a plus.
- Experience with vulnerability management, SIEM, compliance to security baselines, and Identity and Access Management in the cloud and on-prem (AD, Ping, ADFS, etc.).
- Familiarity with industry standards, guidelines, and regulatory compliance requirements related to information security and cloud computing (NIST 800-53, ISO-27001, etc.).
- Problem solving skills to resolve problems effectively and creatively while maintaining a high level of flexibility, professionalism, and integrity.
- Experience with delivering reliable, available, and high-performance enterprise-scale solutions.
- Programming experience one or more of the following languages: Python, C#, C++, PowerShell, Bash, Terraform, and SQL as well as experience with GIT version control (GITFlow, GitHub, BitBucket, etc.).
- Experience with working in an Agile environment a plus.
ABOUT: This company safeguards the financial markets and helps them run efficiently, in times of prosperity and crisis. We are uniquely positioned at the center of global trading activity, processing over 100 million financial transactions every day, pioneering industry-wide, post-trade solutions and maintaining multiple data and operating centers worldwide. From where we stand, we can anticipate the industry's needs and we're working to continually improve the world's most resilient, secure, and efficient market infrastructure. Our employees are driven to deliver innovative technologies that improve efficiency, lower cost, and bring stability and certainty to the post-trade lifecycle. The company proudly supports Flexible Work Arrangements favoring openness and gives people freedom to do their jobs well, by encouraging diverse opinions and emphasizing teamwork. When you join our team, you'll have an opportunity to make meaningful contributions at a company that is recognized as a thought leader in both the financial services and technology industries. A career with them is more than a good way to earn a living. It's the chance to make a difference at a company that's truly one of a kind.
Limitless Talent Solutions
AddressJersey City, NJ
Get fresh Security Recruiter jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.