IT Risk and Security Engineer (PKI/Certificate Management) HYBRID
- Posted: over a month ago
- The Cybersecurity Services domain protects the company from cybersecurity risks through world class security architecture, engineering, and governance practices.
- Enterprise Certification Management Services (ECMS) team under Cybersecurity Services drives and improves Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) and certificate management across the entire company technology estate.
- The ECMS team partners with other company technology teams to design and implement PKI automation and standard methodology across the company.
- The successful candidate is someone who has solid attention to detail, as well as motivation to collaborate and share their technical knowledge around automation and security standard methodologies.
- The main focus areas for the ECMS team are:
- Ensures accurate inventory of the certificates in use in our environment
- Creates and manages automation and workflows relevant for certificate management
- Supports technology teams across the company for all aspects of certificate life-cycle management (Discovery, Generation, Distribution, Rotation and Revocation)
- Design processes and workflows for generation, rotation and revoking certificates
- Document PKI and certificate management guidance for the company
- Identify automation opportunities for certificate lifecycle
- Acts as the domain specialist to help guide and shape how certificate management services are enabled
- Design new certificate management services, integrations, and technologies
- Bachelor's degree required with Masters, or equivalent experience preferred
- Minimum of 3-5 years of related experience
- Strong Information Security experience, specifically in PKI/Cryptography (on premise or cloud)
- Solid experience with Python
- Solid experience in networking fundamentals, OS (Windows/Linux) security
- Agile & Kanban methodologies
- Working knowledge of Jenkins and Chef would be a great plus
ABOUT: This company safeguards the financial markets and helps them run efficiently, in times of prosperity and crisis. We are uniquely positioned at the center of global trading activity, processing over 100 million financial transactions every day, pioneering industry-wide, post-trade solutions and maintaining multiple data and operating centers worldwide. From where we stand, we can anticipate the industry’s needs and we’re working to continually improve the world’s most resilient, secure, and efficient market infrastructure. Our employees are driven to deliver innovative technologies that improve efficiency, lower cost, and bring stability and certainty to the post-trade lifecycle. The company proudly supports Flexible Work Arrangements favoring openness and gives people freedom to do their jobs well, by encouraging diverse opinions and emphasizing teamwork. When you join our team, you’ll have an opportunity to make meaningful contributions at a company that is recognized as a thought leader in both the financial services and technology industries. A career with them is more than a good way to earn a living. It’s the chance to make a difference at a company that’s truly one of a kind.
Limitless Talent Solutions
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?