Full Time Account Representative
Customer Service & Sales!
Our account representatives know what our customers want and deliver it -- fast, accurate and with friendly service. We hear and sense customer needs and keep our manager and fellow team members informed.
We take pride in every aspect of our work and perform it with energy and enthusiasm. If you are a people person and love dealing with customers directly you could be a an important asset to our company and growth. Compensation will be based off the individual and performance. We only promote from within so if you are competitive and have an awesome work ethic this could be your opportunity for a career in management.
We are looking for someone Serious about long term growth and a career with our company!
We are strong team players, with a commitment to continuous learning, who provide quality service and products to our customers through true craftsmanship.
- Assess customer business needs and exceed customer expectations
- Critical thinking skills to resolve incidents quickly and consistently
- How to identify and defuse challenging customer behavior
- An awareness of the core processes and best practices used in service and support
- Travels throughout assigned territory to call on regular and prospective customers.
- Consults with clients and determines the best solution for the identified problems.
- Quotes prices and credit terms and prepares contracts for orders obtained.
- Works to develop business relevant solutions for clients.
- Prepares and delivers daily sales statistics as directed by manager.
- Develops and maintains strong customer business relationships throughout the entire buy cycle.
• OUTSTANDING Customer Service priority
• Teamwork Oriented
• Meeting or exceeding customer service and new account goals
• Become familiar with product information understanding features and benefits of your product
• Commitment to building customer relationships and loyalty through personal interaction and the maintenance of a client file
• Demonstrate knowledge of products and services and use this knowledge to establish customer loyalty.
• Active listening skills and effective communication strategies
Limitless Marketing Group Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed to diversity and an inclusive work environment