We are looking for someone Serious about long term growth and career with our company! Management Training Program available if Qualified!
Are You Competitive? A Team Player?
We VALUE your effort!!
Our representatives know what our customers want and deliver it -- fast, accurate and with friendly service. We hear and sense customer needs and keep our manager and fellow team members informed.
We take pride in every aspect of our work and perform it with energy and enthusiasm. If you are a people person and love dealing with customers directly you could be an important asset to our company and growth. Compensation will be based on the individual and performance. We only promote from within so if you are competitive and have an awesome work ethic this could be your opportunity for a career in management.
We are strong team players, with a commitment to continuous learning, who provide quality service and products to our customers through true craftsmanship.
We are looking to cross-train qualified candidates in all areas of Marketing, Sales, Customer Service, Human Resources, Account Management, and Campaign Management.
- Assess customer business needs and exceed customer expectations
- Critical thinking skills to resolve incidents quickly and consistently
- How to identify and defuse challenging customer behavior
- An awareness of the core processes and best practices used in service and support
- Travels throughout assigned territory to call on regular and prospective customers.
- Consults with clients and determines the best solution for the identified problems.
- Quotes prices and credit terms and prepares contracts for orders obtained.
- Works to develop business-relevant solutions for clients.
- Prepares and delivers daily sales statistics as directed by the manager.
- Develops and maintains strong customer business relationships throughout the entire buy cycle.
• OUTSTANDING Customer Service priority
• Teamwork Oriented
• Meeting or exceeding customer service and new account goals
• Become familiar with product information understanding features and benefits of your product
• Commitment to building customer relationships and loyalty through personal interaction and the maintenance of a client file
• Demonstrate knowledge of products and services and use this knowledge to establish customer loyalty.
• Active listening skills and effective communication strategies
Limitless Marketing Group Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed to diversity and an inclusive work environment
APPLY NOW! You will be reached out by our Human Resources Department after reviewing your resume.
We are located near Old Town Historic District, just minutes away from Downtown Huntsville, AL.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Learn more about us:
Persons with Experience in the following areas should apply:
Business development manager, customer relationship manager, restaurant, retail, full time, part time, entry level accounting, full time administrative assistant, receptionist, warehouse manager, retail associate, retail cashier, management, office assistant, office, jobs, clerical, office manager, insurance, customer service representative, leadership, operations manager, store manager, supervisor, director, teacher, project manager, fraternity, sorority, Microsoft office, b2b, labor, construction, government, government jobs, contract jobs, contract position, communications, retail salesperson, customer service, marketing manager, marketing, territory manager, sales administrator, full time marketing executive, e-business, distribution manager, customer service clerk, jobs, careers, opportunity, advancement, jobs, call center agent, customer service director, customer service sales, field sales representative, account manager, advertising director, area sales manager, communications manager, full time communications director, media relations, public relations, e-commerce, sales, inside sales, outside sales, direct sales, insurance sales, executive administrative assistant, jobs in d, sports, sports director, sports league official, business systems analyst, assistant manager, account executive, office executive, administrative, admin, secretary, finance, banking, insurance, office support worker, admin support worker, human resources, full time recruiter, entry level recruiter, real estate, real estate agent, property management, training, develop, development, host, hostess, waitress, waiter, full time prep cook, restaurant manager