Full Time Client Account Manager - Entry Level
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Building substantial and meaningful connections is a universal human need. That truth and the reality that communication is one of the most influential and useful tools are our company's guiding principles. Today, reputable brands rely on our strategic, agile, connection-focused, customer acquisition solutions to expand their customer base.
Our account management team partners with national brands to connect them to hyper-local communities in the Harrisburg region. We are looking for a hungry, growth-focused Entry Level Client Account Manager to be the face of our most recent partnership with an essential service account and lead the customer acquisition campaign in the local area.
If you are excited about a challenge and are looking for a career where YOU define success, then this is the opportunity for you.
Entry Level Client Account Manager Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with fellow executives and clients to establish objectives, required deliverables, and develop customer acquisition strategies with those metrics in mind
- Partner with the customer service and outreach teams to provide real-time feedback and identify opportunities to improve the efficacy of our customer experience practices
- Provide superior customer service to clients and customers by maintaining constant communication, prioritizing their needs, and providing honest and transparent recommendations
- Build and manage strong, reliable relationships at all levels, internally and externally
- Serve as the primary point of contact for customers and execute a full sales cycle for the account in order to meet campaign objectives
- Drive day-to-day communication with internal executives and clients and ensure campaign success
- Cultivate a team environment that encourages and rewards honesty, professionalism, kindness, and inclusion
Attitude, Skills, and Attributes Needed for the Entry Level Client Account Manager:
- 1-3 years of experience in account management, a client-facing role, or similar leadership and mentorship type position
- Analytically, creative mindset - You can analyze and read customer service and sales reports and then produce unique, innovative customer acquisition solutions
- You are highly emotionally intelligent and deeply empathetic. You understand the goals, drivers, and needs of others and how to drive performance appealing to each team member's motivators
- Service-oriented mindset. Ready to go the extra mile for your team, clients, and customers at all times. No task, favor, or request is too small
- Responsible, proactive, and prepared. You hold yourself accountable, don't wait to take action, and are ready for all outcomes
- Forward-thinking, goal-oriented, and fearless. The end game is always your main focus, but you're not afraid to try new techniques and understand that failure is synonymous with success
Powered by JazzHR
Limitless Management Group
AddressNew Cumberland, PA
BusinessView all jobs at Limitless Management Group