Do you want a full schedule of 35+ clients a week or more? Do you seek a positive, friendly, inviting work environment that you look forward to going to work with an awesome supportive team? If so, Limitless Life Counseling is for YOU! Limitless Life Counseling is expanding our team to meet the needs here in Meridian.
We are seeking a Licensed Mental Health Clinician / Counselor LCSW - LMSW - LPC - LCPC - LMFT to join our team! You will provide recovery-oriented rehabilitation services in group or individual settings.
Limitless Life Counseling, an innovative team of highly trained professionals, is expanding and seeking full-time licensed mental health clinicians to meet community demand in our Meridian office. Qualified candidates must be licensed in the State of Idaho for LCSW, LMSW, or LCPC, LPC, LMFT. Candidate must be competent in the areas of individual, group and/or family therapy with children, adolescents, adults and/or families/caregivers. We are specifically searching for clinicians with experience with children ages 3 and older, families, couples, and individuals. Skills must include play therapy, parenting, behavior modification, and various therapeutic interventions geared toward the treatment of most DSM 5 diagnoses for children, adolescents, families, parents and adults.
- Establish open lines of communication for individuals with mental or emotional issues
- Offer assistance to individuals with substance abuse issues
- Provide prevention-oriented therapy
- Implement and review treatment plans
- Collaborate with additional treatment providers and placement agencies
- Ensure all documentation is completed in a timely manner
- Previous experience in mental health counseling or other related fields
- Familiarity with community mental health resources
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong leadership qualities
- Paid Vacation Time
- Paid Sick Time
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan