We are seeking a Director and a Licensed Mental Health Counselor LCSW - LCPC - PHD to join our team! You will provide counseling and rehabilitation services in group or individual settings, as well as running the clinic.
Limitless Life Counseling, LLC, an innovative team of highly trained professionals, is seeking a enthusiastic, full-time Licensed Mental Health Counselor LCSW - LCPC - PHD to join our team as a Clinic Director! You will provide counseling and rehabilitation services in group or individual settings. We provide mental health services to individuals, families, children, adolescents, men, women, and couples.
The Licensed Mental Health Counselor must be able to work in a busy, multi-tasking environment while maintaining a professional attitude and providing a quality experience for our clients. This team position requires experience in counseling individuals, families, children, adolescents, men, women, and couples.
- Establish open lines of communication for individuals with mental or emotional issues
- Provide prevention-oriented therapy
- Implement and review treatment plans
- Collaborate with additional treatment providers and placement agencies
- Ensure all documentation is completed in a timely manner
- Previous experience in mental health counseling 5+ years your post C
- Familiarity with community mental health resources
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong leadership qualities
- Must be Licensed in Idaho in one of the following, LCSW - LCPC - PHD
- We are specifically searching for clinicians with experience with children ages 3 and older, families, couples, individuals, and First Responders.
- Skills must include play therapy, parenting, behavior modification, PTSD, and various therapeutic interventions geared toward the treatment of most DSM 5 diagnoses for children, adolescents, families, parents and adults.
No applicants will be looked at without the following:
- Cover Letter
- 3 References with name phone number AND email address
- Compensation requirements
Please research Limitless Life Counseling prior to applying, to insure your values are inline with ours.
LimitlessLifeCounseling.com & Facebook
Please email above information
With the idea of inspiring and helping others, the passion continued to impact those within our community. With over 100 years of combined experience, Limitless Life Counseling emerged to offer community support with counseling, life coaching, and consultation. Limitless Life Counseling also serves others at a national level with educational and empowering presentations, life coaching, counseling, mental health programs, group therapy, an intensive outpatient program, and mental wellness education.
Limitless Life Counseling believes and values each person. We value “the energy that exists between people when they feel seen, heard, and valued; when they can give and receive without judgment; and when they derive sustenance and strength from the relationship.” (Brene Brown). We believe that these relationship values alone allow growth, healthy development, loving relationships, and living limitlessly without the constraints of binding energies. To live without limits is about understanding who you are and living out your place in this world. We chose Limitless Life to encourage you in the journey of the life you live. We sincerely appreciate your trust and involvement with Limitless Life Counseling, as we strive to provide excellent care.
Limitless Life Counseling offers counseling services to individuals, families, children, adolescents, men, women, and couples. We have licensed counselors on staff with over 100 years of combined professional experience who specialize in cognitive behavioral therapy, play therapy, client focused therapy, EMDR, trauma focused cognitive behavioral therapy, individualized specific treatment plans, and other eclectic psychotherapy approaches to meet your specific mental health needs which also include case management services and psychotropic medication management provided by a medical doctor.