The Marketing Specialist is responsible for ideating, strategizing, managing, and implementing the company’s marketing and acquisition strategies, including brand collateral, for Limitless Hemp Supply as well as its affiliate brands.
We are seeking to fill a full-time marketing manager role, but are interested in part time specialist consultants as well. Limitless Hemp Supply is based in Avon, OH. The position will be a combination of remote as well as regularly scheduled on-site meetings.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in business-to-business marketing in the engineering, technical, or manufacturing fields, or brand and lifestyle development in the health, wellness, or nutritional fields.
Compensation offers will be reflective of the candidate's experience.
· Compile market research to identify market climate, trends and opportunities on micro and macro levels.
· Advise and create budget for marketing and acquisition strategies implementation. Communicate with product and business stakeholders to ideate marketing initiatives and gain approval to develop plans and goals that support their business objectives.
· Implement marketing and acquisition strategies, including for products in the company pipeline.
· Implement data collection and analysis of marketing and acquisition strategies.
· Manage a budget, submit ROI analysis; responsible for ROI benchmarks on marketing spend.
· Liaise with designers, photographers and Limitless team; lead meetings with executives and product managers on marketing plans and analysis.
· Manage branding, design, and visual assets.
· Manage merchandise and promotional materials procurement and placement. Interact with various vendors to negotiate, purchase, and manage items.
· Lead SEO efforts, from on-page optimization to regular outreach for off-page campaigns
· Social media: Develop our social media presence in-line with our marketing strategy and image. Responsible for ongoing social media posts.
· Website: Maintain and update company websites to optimize messaging and lead conversions.
· Press releases: Identify newsworthy topics and story approaches to the company’s news and current events. Write and release press releases, with targeted audience and reach.
· BA/BS in marketing, advertising or track record of success.
· Experience as a decision-maker with the ability to move initiatives through process and roadblocks and effectively escalate as needed.
· Experience as a collaborative team leader and player who builds strong relationships internally and externally.
· Ability to translate both qualitative and quantitative data into actionable business goals.
About Limitless Hemp Supply:
Limitless Hemp Supply offers over 100 CBD items currently and many new products in various stages of research and development. We offer a full range of CBD isolate-based products, ensuring our entire assortment is 100% THC free as verified by independent third-party testing. The Limitless Hemp Supply portfolio consists of tincture drops, muscle rubs, lotions, spa, gummies, and pet – all in various strengths and flavor options. Products are manufactured in a cleanroom environment equipped with HEPA filters and UV sterilization lights. We are focused on manufacturing and marketing a wide range of CBD products with a focus on quality ingredients that enhance user wellness.