Who We Are:
We're a game-changing industry leader with purpose-driven global impact, and our associates are the key to our success. We counsel individuals, couples, and families on their financial options and offer life changing services that protect families, their health, and their money. We are safeguarding lives and legacies for generations!
"Our Firm helps people around the world access opportunities that lead to a higher quality of life. We open doors for consumers to understand and to manage their financial futures... Ours is a position of responsibility and trust. We believe in the power of information — properly curated, managed and protected — and understand it can improve lives."
Right now, millions families in the United States are in financial crisis. They have little to no savings, have a high risk retirement fund or none at all, and do not have access to the right information that could change their lives for the better and safeguard their Money, Health, and their Families. Now more than ever, people are looking for ways to protect what is most important to them and to ensure that their money is growing instead of depleting. People and families need our help!
We are looking for someone outgoing, driven, generally optimistic, and determined to help others. Candidates who are empathetic, good communicators, fast learners, and who are great with people will thrive in this business. Training on the systems and processes we use to help others with their financial options will be provided.
- Background Check is Required
- We will help you obtain the proper licensing which is required
- Must have the ability to recruit and train others
- Must be able to approach passive potential clients to engage interest in our services
- Must be able to effectively communicate with clients of all ages from all backgrounds in various financial situations.
- An entrepreneurial mindset is preferred
- Must be team oriented
- Must be a "people person" who enjoys communicating and engaging in conversations with many team members, clients, and potentials.
- Must be willing to have fun and enjoy improving the lives of others!
Our Financial Service:
Whether your clients are a family of seven, a single father, a grandfather, a widow, etc, you need to offer the right products to the right customers at the right time. With our firm, you can take advantage of a suite of solutions that allows you to communicate more effectively at every stage of the customer life-cycle, from attracting prospects to increasing the value of your current customers.
By leveraging a powerful combination of data, analytics and decisioning, you'll be able to identify qualified prospects and maximize customer relationships by offering better support.
We also continue to leverage the latest in resources, knowledge and partnerships to protect the data entrusted to us. We can’t do it alone, and need to educate consumers on what they can do to help own and protect their information as well. We’ll keep creating products and resources our customers can use to reduce risk and make smarter decisions.
- Our culture is welcoming, energetic and innovative
- There’s an overall synergy that flows throughout the company, creating a sense of unity in knowing that we’re all working to achieve the same overall goal.
- Genuinely enjoy and find interest and meaning in the work you do.
- Collaborate across business units and global locations.
- Work with great people, pioneering products, and cutting-edge technology.
- Enjoy a fulfilling work/life balance
- We provide extremely generous pay, bonuses, and incentives
- Our Growth Opportunity is unlimited! Employees who stay with us long term are able to make 6 to 8 figure incomes! And they are all willing to help YOU do the same!
- We pay on a weekly basis
- We take team trips and do other fun things in our organization like giving back to our communities
- We have many training meetings that provide a lot of support and guidance through every level of your success!
- You will learn how to improve your own financial situation, how to grow and protect your own finances, savings, and retirement, and how to prepare for unforeseeable financial emergencies in your own life as a direct result of learning our business models.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Full Time Salary: $40,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year
Part Time Salary: 30,000.00 to 65,000.000 /year
If you feel that you may be a good fit for our team, please email our Director of Talent with your resume today! If chosen, you will be promptly contacted for a quick phone call so that we can schedule you on a Zoom video meeting with our team leaders to learn more about you and to share the opportunity with you. Our interview process and training are easily done via video conferencing using the Zoom app due to the current Corona Virus precautions.