Administrative Assistant - Closing Coordinator
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for someone passionate about providing world-class customer service and ensuring a successful and enjoyable transaction for our clients.
The Limbird Real Estate Group is the #1 team in Arkansas and is recognized nationally in the Wall Street Journal among the top 250 firms in the nation. We are growing and have an immediate opening for a Closing Coordinator to join our team.
Our ideal candidate has a warm, friendly, inviting personality who is reliable, dependable, and can maintain composure in a high-volume work setting. Attention to detail is a must.
This is your opportunity to join a very successful team where you won’t just earn a living, you will be part of a growing family that invests as much in each other as we do our clients.
This individual must be skilled at time management, prioritizing tasks, attentive to detail, and cool under pressure.Compensation:
$32,000 - $45,000 (depending on experience)Responsibilities:
- Balancing closing files with buyers, sellers, lenders, Realtors, and other title companies
- Scheduling and tracking closing appointments
- Managing the flow of information between all parties. Communication is key
- Managing all aspects of the real estate transactions process from processing sales in our database to auditing and maintaining the related transaction file
- Partner with a team of Agents in providing excellent service to our clients
- Verify all disclosures have been sent within the required amount of time
- Various administrative duties
- Experience in real estate, transaction coordination, titles, or mortgages is HUGE PLUS
- A true professional, who supports the entire team in achieving their goals
- Ability to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities
- Team player who also works well independently
- Must be detail-oriented
- Ability to thrive when working in a fast-moving environment
- Must thrive on systems and processes
- Dependable with a strong work ethic
- We're so grateful to our clients for voting for us as the BEST OF THE BEST Real Estate Company and Team in Northwest Arkansas! Want to know why they choose us? Most agents are one-man shows with limited resources, time, and energy, juggling several clients with little or no help and limited funds.
- With the Limbird Team, you get an entire TEAM of 30+ professionals all working for you! Nobody can be great at everything, but our team is extremely specialized in the industry. That’s why we have specialized agents, an operations manager, closing coordinators, listing coordinators, a marketing coordinator, a photography & videography specialist, a social media specialist, and so much more.
BusinessView all jobs at Limbird Team