Lead Teacher Preschool / $1000 Signing Bonus
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Prepare children for kindergarten by introducing concepts they will explore further in kindergarten and elementary school
- Exhibit warmth, emotional stability, and awareness of the emotional needs of children and co-workers
- Work with children in groups or one on one, depending on the needs of children and the subject matter
- Plan and carry out a curriculum that targets different areas of child development, such as social-emotional, language & literacy, motor, cognitive, science, and math.
- Organize activities so children can learn about the world, explore interests, and develop talents.
- Develop schedules and routines to ensure children have enough physical activity, rest, and playtime.
- Apply the principals of "Positive Discipline" and "Conflict Resolution"
- Communicate with the director issues regarding children's health, safety, adjustments, and development.
- Keep records of the students, progress, routines, and interests, and keep parents and directors informed about their child's development.
- Collaborates and communicates with other co-workers
- Prepares the daily classroom environment ensuring it is organized, beautiful and inviting for all children and adults, complies with licensing training regulations and excels accreditation standards.
- Develops authentic parent relationships and shares information daily about the child's learning and development with families.
Li'l Village Child Learning CenterWhy Work Here?
Li'l Village Child Learning Center is a family owned business. We do compassionate our teacher and grow with the company opportunities.
Li’l Village Child Learning Center is a family owned centers, We strived to serve our community by providing High-Quality Care for Children from 6 weeks to 5 years of age. Our center has been part of Excels for over 7 years
367 Muddy Branch rdGaithersburg, MD
EducationView all jobs at Li'l Village Child Learning Center