Social Media Marketing Intern
Likeable Local Buxton, ME
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
*For Maine Residents / Students Only*
Role and Responsibilities
Likeable Local is a startup with ever-changing needs, so although you’ll have a number of core responsibilities, we are looking for someone with the ability to adapt and grow to meet challenges beyond these responsibilities.
- Background or major in Social Media, Graphic Design, Journalism or Marketing-related field is preferred
- Ability to create compelling images with text overlays that drive social media engagement
- Create and manage Facebook advertising campaigns both through the Likeable Local App and Facebook’s Business Manager
- Manage and increase engagement on Instagram accounts
- Manage advertisement campaign budgets
- Create advertisement reports and strategize for upcoming campaigns
- Assist with influencer marketing outreach and management
- $14 per hour
- 20 hours per week
- Remote working environment
We are looking to fill this position by the start of June.
About Likeable Local
Likeable Local was founded in 2012 as a spin-off of Likeable Media, a highly successful social media marketing firm. Likeable Local offers an integrated software solution that allows marketing firms to easily manage social media for their clients.
- Strong content creation skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Proficiency in G Suite - Docs, Drive, Calendar, Sheets, Slides
- Strong time-management and organization skills
- Ability to problem solve
- Proficiency in Facebook Advertising
The ideal candidate is:
- Able to quickly come up to speed in new software and systems
- A great communicator
- A creative thinker
- A people person
- A great cultural fit, aka “Likeable”
We are seeking someone who is looking for a project they can devote themselves to. Our business is small and everyone contributes to the bottom line. If you’re looking for a work family of creative weirdos who are dedicated to our customers and to one-another, Likeable Local could be for you. We’re looking for someone to take ownership of their role, someone who seeks solutions - not excuses, and who will contribute to our fun upbeat (remote) office environment.
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at Likeable Local