Our client is a fast-paced medical technology company in the Marlborough, MA area. They are currently looking for an Executive Assistant to join their innovative team and support 4 VP's within the company.
The Administrative Assistant will provide a wide array of administrative support to the Surgical Leadership team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks such as: completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence; managing email, arranging complex and detailed agendas, other administrative activities as requested by the team
· Must be able to build strong relationships both internally and externally and possess the ability to communicate effectively. Strong writing skills are a must
· Create professional, executive PowerPoint slide decks
· Prioritize conflicting needs, handle matters expeditiously and proactively, and follow through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures
· Assist in scheduling team meetings and attends meetings, as necessary
· Maintain discretion and confidentiality in relationships with executives
· Safeguard the company’s intellectual property, information, and assets
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the basic knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Demonstrated track record of working in a confidential, professional, discreet manner while managing sensitive information
· Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize multiple competing tasks seamlessly and with excellent attention to detail.
· Highly resourceful with the ability to be effective independently and with little direction
· Ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines.
· Must have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, customers, and external partners
· Demonstrated proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision making skills
· Adaptability to quickly and comfortably shift priorities while maintaining the highest level of customer service and responsiveness
· High level of ethics, integrity and reliability
· Strong grasp of both big picture and details
· Emotional and business maturity and an ability to maintain composure under pressure
· Extremely proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat and social media platforms
· BA/BS, or the equivalent combination of education and experience
· At least 5 years of experience supporting a VP or other executive-level staff (ideally supporting more than one executive), within a fast-paced, dynamic, high growth environment