Looking for a position with a stable company that provides competitive pay with a great work environment along with significant time off – 15 days Paid Time Off and 10+ holidays in the first year?
If you're hardworking and take pride in a job well done, then you should bring your expertise to Beacon Management. As a Beacon Management Property Manager every day is rewarding! Our current opening is for our Belford Towers Aparments in Takoma Park, MD!
As Property Manager, you will oversee all leasing, marketing, bookkeeping, customer service, resident retention and administrative responsibilities as well as oversight of the maintenance staff.
Some responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop, plan and implement the budget to control the overall financial performance of the property.
- Handle record keeping and reporting responsibilities.
- Ensure timely rent collections, rent postings, bank deposits and laundry revenue collections.
- Timely handle late notices and evictions on delinquent rents as required. Maintain a minimum collection rate of 95%.
- Monitor effective cost control procedures to insure budget compliance.
- Oversee maintenance department, customer service and resident relations.
- Oversee vendor/contractor relations.
- Hire, train, and oversee entire staff.
- Oversee and maintain all new lease and lease renewal practices to include the resident selection and approval process.
- Oversee marketing outreach to include interacting with neighborhood groups and community organizations.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Must have at least 3 years of property management experience ,*that includes responsibility for financial and operational results, sales, marketing and staff supervision. *Multi-Family Residential property management experience is a must.
- Must have excellent customer service skills and the ability to develop a rapport with the residents and community staff.
Beacon Management is an E/O/E