Looking for a position with a stable company that provides competitive pay with a great work environment along with significant time off – 15 days Paid Time Off and 10+ holidays in the first year?
If you're hardworking and take pride in a job well done, then you should bring your expertise to Beacon Management. As a Beacon Management Assistant Manager every day is rewarding! Our current opening is for Bent Creek Apartments in Roanoke, VA.
The Assistant Manager will be responsible for assisting the Property Manager in effectively managing the property. Assume all responsibilities associated with accomplishing property objectives in the property manager's absence.
Some responsibilities include:
- Handle recordkeeping and reporting responsibility on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Maintain accurate records of income and expenses including processing invoices for payment when required.
- Greet prospective residents and show apartments.
- Oversee and process applications and lease renewals.
- Enter guest cards, follow up and traffic information for proper reporting.
- Conduct marketing surveys and weekly traffic reports. Make recommendations based on analysis of reports.
- Assist in the preparation of newsletters, market surveys and resident activities. Attend all assigned resident activities.
- Handle sales, outreach, prospecting and lead generation with a focus on converting leads into sales. Outreach to include interacting with neighborhood groups and community organizations.
- Assist new residents during the move-in process – explain lease agreement, community rules, location of amenities, and a walk through of their new home at time of moving in.
- Work with the maintenance department to handle apartment turnovers, move-ins, work order requests and assists in maintaining the cleanliness of target units and tour routes; including grounds and common areas.
- Assist with staff management responsibilities to include supervising, training and development.
- Previous experience in bookkeeping or accounting with office management responsibility.
- Ability to develop a rapport with the residents and community staff.
- Customer service skills.
- Organization skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Products.
Beacon Property Management is EOE m/f/d/v.