Looking for a position with a stable company that provides competitive pay with a great work environment along with significant time off – 15 days Paid Time Off and 10+ holidays in the first year?
If you're hardworking and take pride in a job well done, then you should bring your expertise to Beacon Management. As a Beacon Management Assistant Property Manager every day is rewarding! Our current opening is at Oak Park Manor in Oak Park, MI.
Our Leasing Manager is dedicated to the financial success of the property and exceptional service to residents, the Leasing Manager is responsible for coordinating all leasing activities on the property.
- Handle recordkeeping and reporting responsibility on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Maintain accurate records of income and expenses including processing invoices for payment when required.
- Responsible for the collection, posting and depositing of revenue to include receiving, processing and posting rents and security deposit payments.
- Handle delinquencies, late notices and evictions. Maintain minimum 95% collection status and try to limit bad debt.
- Monitor, log and deposit laundry revenue according to company policies and procedures.
- Monitor all utility bills for correct billing of occupied apartments through charge backs, enforcing lease requirements and legal filings for non-compliance as necessary.
- Process renewal letters and complete a follow up with the resident while maintaining a monthly renewal log .
- Organize and maintain resident files per company procedure
- Assist with staff management responsibilities to include supervising, training and development.
- Previous experience in bookkeeping or accounting with office management responsibility.
- Residential property management experience preferred.
- Ability to develop a rapport with the residents and community staff.
- Customer service skills.
- Organization skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Products.
Beacon Property Management is EOE m/f/d/v.