We are seeking CLASS A DRIVERS to join our team! You will be responsible for safely operating a truck with a capacity of at least 26,000 pounds Gross Vehicle Weight (GVW).
- Safely operate a heavy or tractor-trailer truck
- Load and unload cargo (no driver touch)
- Properly track and document activity log
- Report any issues or incidents to dispatch
- Inspect truck before and after trip
- Must have 2 years verifiable experience in driving a commercial tractor/truck or other related fields
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Acceptable Motor Vehicle Record (NO DUI'S)
- Must pass an employment record, criminal background check, drug screen, physical performance test, driving test on company equipment.
- Meet or exceed the medical standards of the U.S. Department of Transportation
- Commercial driver's license - CLASS A
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong work ethic
- A minimum of 5 years verifiable experience in driving a commercial tractor/truck or other related commercial trucking operation
- Must have experience working in and out of the rail yards, i.e. BNSF, Union Pacific rail terminals ingating and outgating containers and trailers.
- Must have a current Motor Vehicle Report that represents a history of safe and competent driving.
- Must be able to work the maximum hours allowed under D.O.T. Hours of Service Regulations on various shifts/days of the week, while maintaining outstanding attendance.
- Must have TWIC Card.
Compensations is based on experience and will be determined upon verification of previous employment by the Driver Liason.
Overtime is available upon request.