The ideal candidate will be a repair technician with a minimum of 3 years experience in hydraulic pumps and motors. Some of the job requirements would be:
- Disassemble and inspect Hydraulic pumps and Motors
- Provide written evaluation of all pumps inspected to management
- Expertly assemble and safely test each unit
- Provide written test report to management
- Assist anywhere in the shop on any job, as assigned
- Technical Shop Skills
- Customer/Client Focus
- Time Management
- Hydraulic pump repair skills
Required Education and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Technical knowledge of hydraulic pumps and motors
- Five years of experience in pump repair, installation and service
Preferred Education and Experience
- Fluid Power certification
Send your resume today for immediate CONFIDENTIAL consideration!
Must have a clean driving record, pass a background check and comply with our drug free safety programs and policies, including pre-employment drug test.
Lightning Bay Pneu-Draulics
Why Work Here?Lightning Bay Pneu-Draulics is a leading provider of industrial and hydraulic service. Based out of Tampa, FL. We provide shop and field service to our customers and troubleshoot, install, re-manufacture, or redesign fluid power systems. Our shop capabilities surpass all others in the industry as we have full machining and fabrication capabilities and the ability to re-manufacture and test equipment for our customers. Some industries that we serve include: marine, mining, manufacturing, fertilizer and chemical, food and beverage, and metal processing.
A career opportunity with the leaders in the industry, growth opportunities, and excellent benefits!