The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2-4 years of experience with hydraulic cylinder and be able to work on cylinders of all sizes. The Hydraulic Cylinder Specialist will disassemble, evaluate, repair, assemble hydraulic cylinders. Below are some of the job requirements:
- Disassemble and inspect all hydraulic cylinders
- Provide written evaluation of all cylinders inspected to management
- Remanufacture and Test cylinders to OEM specifications
- Expertly assemble and safely test each cylinder
- Maintain shop supply of O-rings and seals needed to perform duties
- Assure all quality control measures were satisfied
- Assist anywhere in the shop on any job, as assigned
- Work in the shop as assigned
- Technical Shop Skills
- Machining Capacity
- Customer/Client Focus
- Time Management
- Hydraulics, pneumatics, welding, fabrication abilities
Excellent Pay, Benefits, Medical/Dental/Vision, Retirement, and Uniforms.
For immediate CONFIDENTIAL consideration, please send your resume today!
Successful candidates must have a clean driving record, pass a background check and comply with our drug free safety programs and policies, including pre-employment drug test.
Lightning Bay Pneu-Draulics
Why Work Here?Lightning Bay Pneu-Draulics is a leading provider of industrial and hydraulic service. Based out of Tampa, FL. We provide shop and field service to our customers and troubleshoot, install, re-manufacture, or redesign fluid power systems. Our shop capabilities surpass all others in the industry as we have full machining and fabrication capabilities and the ability to re-manufacture and test equipment for our customers. Some industries that we serve include: marine, mining, manufacturing, fertilizer and chemical, food and beverage, and metal processing.
A career opportunity with the leaders in the industry, growth opportunities, and excellent benefits!