Traffic Signal Construction Foreman
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Up to a $5,000.00 sign on Bonus!!!!
Lighting Maintenance Inc (“LMI”) seeks a Traffic Signal Foreman to lead electrical projects consisting of following: Sportslighting, 5G, Roadway Lighting, and commercial electrical and Traffic Signals with min of 10 years’ experience in Construction. Our projects are located throughout the Baltimore / Washington DC area. Candidate must be capable of building and servicing electrical and lighting systems from the ground up. Journeyman or Master Electrician preferred. The Foreman is directly responsible for leading and working along with a crew which consists of electricians, equipment operators, and / or helpers. This person will layout the work and make certain the materials, tools, equipment and all information are on the jobsite in the proper places, ahead of time.
- Licenses – Current clean drivers license
- CDL Class B - Preferred but not required
- Education – High school Diploma or G.E.D.
- Electrical experience – Minimum of 5 Years
- Plans and schedules work
- Delegate work to crews from 2-8 people
- Completes required paperwork and coding
- Record daily activities and submit to project management
- Initiates and monitors safety program on job sites
- Read and Interpret blueprints
- Rigging and set-up for all operations
- Demonstrates efficient knowledge of the trade
- Complete knowledge of NEC
- Has direct communication with the General Contractor
- Coordinates work between General Contractors and other trades
- Coordinates Inspections
- Job requires working in both heat and cold.
- Able to work 8 hours a day, 40 hours a week, overtime and night shifts as required.
- Leadership and delegation skills
- Positively identify colors of conductors.
- Comprehends reading of blueprints and schematics
- Must use all power tools
- Capable of digging trenches, either by hand tools or power equipment.
- Practices and comprehends safe work procedures as outlined in the company Safety Policy Handbook, Haz-com Policy, and Lockout – Tagout Policy.
- Operate two-handed tools such as cable cutters, hammer drills, compression tools, and jackhammers.
- Operate company trucks with manual and automatic transmissions.
- Read and interpret maps, instructional manuals, specifications, work site directions, blueprints, and written instructions.
- Operate and work from personal lifts, gas or electric powered.
- Operate equipment, trenchers, backhoes, lift trucks in a safe manner.
- Supervise and coach assigned job site employees to complete projects.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, squat, crawl, climb, kneel, balance, push, pull, and reach overhead.
- Lift 51 pounds.
- Climb ladders of all types.
- Possess good vision (normal or corrected)
Benefits Package :
- Dental insurance
- Medical insurance
- HRA Account
- Disability benefits
- Prescription drug coverage
- Life insurance
- Vision-care plan
- Paid sick time
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacations
- 401k Plan
LMI is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
**PLEASE APPLY TO BE CONSIDERED**
Lighting Maintenance Inc
ConstructionView all jobs at Lighting Maintenance Inc