Lighting Maintenance Inc. ("LMI") is accepting applications for Journeyman Electrician in its Service Department. Work will consist of installation, modifications, and repairs of electrical and lighting systems in and around Washington / Baltimore Area.
Up to a $2,500 sign on bonus
- Licenses – Current clean drivers licenses
- Education – High school Graduate, holder of G.E.D., or equivalent training.
- Electrical experience – Must have a MD Journeyman or Master License
- Electrical Service Experience 5 years minimum
- High school diploma/GED required
- Able to work well on a team
- Capable of lifting and carrying a minimum of 50 pounds without assistance
- Excellent hand-eye coordination
- Demonstrable knowledge and skills for electrical installation, maintenance and repair of electrical systems and equipment
- Strong interpersonal communication skill
- Install, maintain and repair electrical control, wiring, and lighting systems.
- Read technical diagrams and blueprints.
- Perform general electrical maintenance.
- Inspect transformers and circuit breakers and other electrical components.
- Troubleshoot electrical issues using appropriate of testing devices.
- Repair and replace equipment, electrical wiring, or fixtures.
- Follow National Electrical Code state and local building regulations.
- Circuit breaker corrective maintenance.
- Good knowledge of heating and air conditioning systems.
- Good knowledge of various test equipment.
- Job requires working in both heat and cold.
- Able to work 8 hours a day, 40 hours a week, overtime as required.
Benefits Package :
- Dental insurance
- Medical insurance
- Disability benefits
- Prescription drug coverage
- Life insurance
- Vision-care plan
- Paid sick time
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacations
- 401k Plan
LMI is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.