- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Lighting Maintenance Inc ("LMI") is accepting applications for electricians and lighting technicians. Work will consist of maintenance, repairs, and installation of sports, commercial, and roadway lighting systems.
- Licenses – Current clean driver's license.
- Education – High school Graduate, holder of G.E.D., or equivalent training.
- Electrical experience – 5 years
- Roadway Lighting- 1 year
- Bucket Truck Experience - Minimum 2 years
- Safety Training -OSHA 10
- Work Zone – Intermediate (will train)
- CDL A or B (will train)
- The job requires working in both heat and cold.
- Able to work 8 hours a day, 40 hours a week, overtime, and night shifts as required.
- Positively identify colors of conductors.
- Comprehends reading of blueprints and schematics
- Must use all power tools
- Capable of digging trenches, either by hand tools or power equipment.
- Practices and comprehends safe work procedures as outlined in the Company Safety Policy Handbook, Haz-com Policy, and Lockout – Tagout Policy.
- Operate two-handed tools such as cable cutters, hammer drills, compression tools, and jackhammers.
- Operate company trucks with manual and automatic transmissions.
- Read and interpret maps, instructional manuals, specifications, work site directions, blueprints, and written instructions.
- Operate and work from personal lifts, gas or electric powered.
- Operate equipment, trenchers, backhoes, and lift trucks in a safe manner.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, squat, crawl, climb, kneel, balance, push, pull, and reach overhead.
- Lift 51 pounds.
- Climb ladders of all types.
- Complete overhead work for a full day’s assignments.
- Possess good vision (normal or corrected)
Benefits Package :
- Excellent compensation
- Dental insurance
- Medical insurance
- Disability benefits
- Prescription drug coverage
- Life insurance
- Vision-care plan
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacations
- 401k Plan
LMI is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Lighting Maintenance Inc
AddressLinthicum Heights, MD
ConstructionView all jobs at Lighting Maintenance Inc