- Expired: January 14, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
Lighting Maintenance Inc ("LMI") seeks a Foreman to lead commercial electrical with a min of 10 years of experience in Construction. Our projects are located throughout the Baltimore / Washington DC area. The candidate must be capable of building and servicing electrical and lighting systems from the ground up. Journeyman or Master Electrician preferred. The Foreman is directly responsible for leading and working along with a crew that consists of electricians, equipment operators, and/or helpers. This person will lay out the work and make certain the materials, tools, equipment and all information are on the job site in the proper places, ahead of time.
- Licenses - Current clean driver's license
- Education - High school Diploma or G.E.D.
- Electrical experience - Minimum of 5 Years
- Plans and schedules work
- Completes required paperwork and coding
- Record daily activities and submit them to project management
- Initiates and monitors safety programs on job sites
- Read and Interpret blueprints
- Complete knowledge of NEC
- Has direct communication with the General Contractor
- Coordinates work between General Contractors and other trades
- Coordinates Inspections
- The job requires working in both heat and cold.
- Able to work 8 hours a day, 40 hours a week, overtime, and night shifts as required.
- Leadership and delegation skills
- Comprehends reading of blueprints and schematics
- Practices and comprehends safe work procedures as outlined in the company Safety Policy Handbook, Haz-com Policy, and Lockout - Tagout Policy.
- Operate company trucks with manual and automatic transmissions.
- Read and interpret maps, instructional manuals, specifications, work site directions, blueprints, and written instructions.
- Operate and work from personal lifts, gas or electric powered.
- Operate equipment, trenchers, backhoes, and lift trucks in a safe manner.
- Supervise and coach assigned job site employees to complete projects.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, squat, crawl, climb, kneel, balance, push, pull, and reach overhead.
- Lift 51 pounds.
- Climb ladders of all types.
- Possess good vision (normal or corrected)
Benefits Package :
- Company Vehicle
- Dental Insurance
- Medical insurance
- Disability benefits
- Prescription drug coverage
- Life insurance
- Vision-care plan
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacations
- 401k Plan
LMI is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Lighting Maintenance Inc
ConstructionView all jobs at Lighting Maintenance Inc
Get fresh Lighting Electrician jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.