Lighting Maintenance Inc. ("LMI") is accepting applications for Roadway Lighting Helpers. Work will consist of maintenance, and repairs of roadway lighting systems in and around the Baltimore metropolitan area. This position requires a valid CDL.
· Assist Electrician with repair duties
· Loading and unloading Light poles
· Installing and Demo Light poles
· Installing foundations
· Installing conduit, hand boxes, and wire
· Repairing outages
· Must understand Miss Utility rules and regulations
· Valid CDL Drivers License with no points
· Some electrical experience and have own hand tools
· Speak and write English
· Must be able to bend, stoop, squat, crawl, climb, kneel, balance, push, pull, and reach overhead.
· Lift 51 pounds.
· Constantly moving on your feet, all day long.
· Climb ladders of all types.
· Complete overhead work for full day’s assignments.
· Must be able to make transition from the employee parking areas into the construction site and gain access to all levels of the working areas.
· Possess good vision (normal or corrected)
· Responsible for securing tools and materials from storage areas to complete their assigned tasks.
· Dental insurance
· Medical insurance
· Disability benefits
· Prescription drug coverage
· Life insurance
· Vision-care plan
· Paid sick time
· Paid holidays
· Paid vacations
LMI is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
No phone calls, please EMAIL resume don’t forget to include a phone number
Compensation commensurate with experience and ability.