WE ARE HIRING!
Lighthouse Works is hiring for full and part time Customer Care Professionals for our Call Center. Responsible for providing first class customer service and ensures that all necessary data is completed properly, accurately, and thoroughly. Provides customer satisfaction to both internal and external customers and strives to continuously improve service delivery.
Job Requirements include:
- Answer the telephone in a courteous and professional manner responding to calls, emails, etc. using customer-oriented etiquette.
- Identify customer's needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions.
- Handle and resolve customer questions and issues. Escalate to next level if needed.
- Maintain and record proper and accurate documentation of all activities
- Maintain monthly performance expectations such as: Average Calls Answered, Average Talk Time, Customer Satisfaction scores; and any other phone metric requirements
- Adhere to company and department policies and procedures.
- Minimize call avoidance, disconnects, not ready and away from desk statuses.
- Maintain customer confidentiality at all times in accordance with regulations
- Treat customers and staff with courtesy, sensitivity and respect
- Arrive to work on time, including from breaks, and be ready to work your schedule
- Adhere to the Lighthouse Works dress code and maintain a professional and hygienic appearance
- Attend required meetings and participate on committees as requested
- Perform other duties as assigned
Demonstrated Knowledge and Skills:
- Ability to maintain an atmosphere conducive to customer friendly relations by providing memorable, courteous, friendly and prompt customer service
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) communications skills helpful
- Ability to show courtesy and respect to all customers
- Ability to be a team player
- Ability to multiple task in a fast paced environment
- Ability to identify problem issues and determine the appropriate course of action/redirection within department guidelines required to resolve issues
- Ability to resolve issues of conflict in a tactful and professional manner and to effectively diffuse irate callers
- Ability to type 35 words per minute (WPM) and have some knowledge of Microsoft applications.
- Must pass Level II background check
- Ability to work flexible hours as needed
Paid time off, Holiday Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision for full time employees.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Works, Inc. not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran. It is also the policy of Lighthouse Works, Inc. to take affirmative action to employ and to advance in employment, all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status, and to base all employment decisions only on valid job requirements. This policy shall apply to all employment actions, including but not limited to recruitment, hiring, upgrading, promotion, transfer, demotion, layoff, recall, termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation and selection for training, including apprenticeship, at all levels of employment.
If you are interested in applying for employment and need special assistance or accommodation to apply for a posted position, contact Human Resources via phone at 407-898-2483 or contact us via email at email@example.com.
Lighthouse Works!Lighthouse Works is a local social enterprise non-profit, which means our businesses exist to forward and fund our mission of living, learning and earning with vision loss. Through our wide range of businesses, we are able to provide job training, employment and career opportunities for the advancement of people who are blind and visually impaired. Lighthouse Works Supply Chain provides high-level warehouse and distribution services and provides end-to-end sourcing solutions including inventory management, labeling, kitting, lite manufacturing/assembly and UPS/FedEx integration. Lighthouse Works is one of 91 non-profit associated agencies throughout the country associated with the National Industries for the Blind (NIB) - the nation's largest employment resource for people who are blind. Additionally, Lighthouse Works operates in partnership with the AbilityOne Program and RESPECT of Florida to secure quality product services to the federal and state government at fair market prices.