Lifestyle & Leisure Specialist
- Posted: 13 days ago
Now Hiring (FT) Life and Leisure Specialist
$250 Sign On Bonus -
Paid out after 90 days
This position is responsible for carrying out resident activities of a given managed community including all internal activities under the direction of the Director, Lifestyle, and Leisure.
Check out our perks!
- Control Your Schedule: View your schedule, pick up shifts & request time off anytime, anywhere from the OnShift mobile app.
- Earn Rewards: Track your progress and earn award points for clocking in & out on time, answering surveys, and for other contributions to the community.
- Provide Feedback: Answer short community surveys and provide feedback about your day - all from your mobile phone.
- Under the direction of the Lifestyle and Leisure Director, determine what level of activities resident requests to be a part of and orients all residents to the activity program and how to access activities.
- Arrange entertainment within budgetary allotments to come into the building for resident enjoyment.
- Promote all activities within the building in order to improve resident participation.
- Work with the Lifestyle and Leisure Director to organize events which includes planning, advertising, set-up, and clean-up.
- Organize transportation for activity outings and medical visits with the Assisted Living community.
- Ensure they and any employees reporting to them work in a safe manner and that unsafe actions are managed.
- Foster teamwork with co-workers, show initiative in overcoming obstacles, take actions that assist others beyond job responsibilities and have a positive impact on co-workers, residents, and visitors.
- Seek out and perform other duties as assigned or needed.
- Pay is $16.00 an hour
- A company that is growing
- An awesome team that is passionate about seniors
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off - Hire through 18 months - 56 hours maximum PTO hours that may be earned annually.
- 7 Paid Holidays per year
- 401K/Roth plan
- Company-paid life insurance
- Perks and Discounts Program
- Parental leave
- Educational/Personal Development Reimbursement Assistance
- Candidates are required to be Covid 19 vaccinated prior to being hired.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Higher education strongly preferred in Social Service, Business, or a field related to the position.
- Minimum of three years experience in Assisted Living preferred, but not necessary - will train!
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, strong personnel skills, and positive community relations skills are essential.
- Commercial Driving License (CDL) preferred, but not necessary.
- Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel preferred.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug test.
Apply with your resume and cover letter TODAY to schedule your interview for this exciting opportunity!
**Please DO NOT include the date of your graduation, if applicable on your resume or application. Thank you!**
Lighthouse Memory Care
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?