Lighthouse Media Chandler, AZ
- Posted: over a month ago
- $50,000 Yearly
- Benefits: medical,
Lighthouse Media is a dynamic media placement agency that has Christian ministry clients that have television programs. Our primary focus is to provide effective media placement services for our clients on TV stations and TV networks throughout the United States and Internationally. Our overall goal for clients is assure them the efficient stewardship of all their media resources. We do this by having a steady-paced workflow, reasonable productivity expectation, and also in a professional, but relaxed environment. Established and growing faith-based Media company with lots of opportunity for growth!
This position will provide daily assistance directly with clients and will also give support to the office administrative duties. In addition, you will be working alongside the company President/CEO regarding the company's business and sales functions in a small office environment. This individual will provide quality customer service, while developing lasting relationships with clients and TV stations. Daily responsibilities are to be carried out with high attention to detail.
- Provide high-level administrative support and assistance to the President/CEO, and/or other assigned leadership staff, initiative to help staff members with various tasks.
- Perform clerical and administrative tasks including opening/distributing mail, drafting letters, memos, invoices, reports, and other documents for senior staff
- Receive incoming communication (i.e. calls and emails) with a pleasant and helpful phone presence. Ability to engage callers.
- Perform office tasks including maintaining records and files, ordering supplies, and perform basic bookkeeping
- Create and manage contracts and assist with various sales functions.
- Support media sales staff in program scheduling, research and client/station relationships
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Communications or equivalent from an accredited university
- Two years experience in an office environment
- Computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word and Excel) and Internet
- Detail oriented with strong organizational and time management skills
- Effective customer service, relational and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Possess the desire to aid staff in fulfilling their responsibilities and lighten their load whenever possible
- Willingness and ability to learn and grow in the position.
Some of America’s largest Christian ministry and non-profit broadcasters, Direct Response programmers, and television stations partner with Lighthouse Media.
Lighthouse MediaWhy Work Here?
Established and growing Christian Media company with lots a opportunity for growth!
Lighthouse Media gives personal service, relentless stewardship and effective results, combining over 35 years of customer service for ministry, non-profit, and corporate clients. Some of America’s largest Christian ministry and non-profit broadcasters, Direct Response programmers, and television stations partner with Lighthouse Media.