- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Project Managers assist with the management of ediscovery cases by driving work through various operational departments to meet litigation project requests. This includes creating work orders for tasks associated with data intake, culling, processing, hosting and production and completing quality checks to ensure the accuracy and completeness of work product before it is released to clients.
- Maintain a good understanding of eDiscovery, market competitors and the tools used to support the industry.
- Develop a thorough understanding of Lighthouse workflows, critical paths needed to progress work through the system and tools used by Lighthouse to manage workflows.
- Manage client projects as designated by pod leaders.
- Communicate proper expectations for scope and deadlines to internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to analyze project requirements to effectively create and maintain project schedules which includes being able to define and understand project activities, sequences of events, dependencies, work effort, duration of tasks by departments and associated resource requirements based upon the size of the queue.
- At the direction of pod leaders, participate in project management tasks, including job write-up and workflow development.
- Manage the pod’s work request queue.
- Participate in process improvement initiatives as identified by pod leaders.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Behaviors
- Strong analytical and logical skills.
- Ability to solve problems and deal with a variety of variables in situations where only limited standards exist.
- Effective written and oral communication skills including having the ability to deal with difficult situations and manage conflicts to successful resolutions.
- Outstanding organizational skills and the ability to multitask.
- Strong project management skills including the ability to interpret a variety of instructions provided in written or oral form.
- Able to work within timelines and budget parameters.
- Assure quality, accuracy and timeliness of all aspect of implementation.
- Able to delegate tasks to appropriate inter-department team members.
- Flexibility and adaptability to handle a changing and growing workload.
- Ability to foster positive and professional relationships at all levels internally and externally.
- Bachelor’s degree (Masters or JD a plus).
- 4+ years of work experience with at least two years of ediscovery experience.
- PMP certification a plus.
Work Environment and Physical Demands
- Duties are performed in a typical office environment while sitting at a desk or computer table. Duties require the ability to use a computer, communicate over the telephone, and read printed material.
- Duties may require being on call periodically and working outside normal working hours (evenings and weekends).
- Duties may require the ability to lift up to 20 lbs.
Lighthouse Document Technologies Inc
ConstructionView all jobs at Lighthouse Document Technologies Inc