Lighthouse Document Technologies Inc Roseland, NJ
- Posted: over a month ago
The Hosting Specialist supports the Operations by loading data to Relativity, running of searches, creating databases, user management, and other tasks related to making data ready for review. Hosting Technicians play a critical role by partnering with the other eDiscovery Technical Services teams, as well as our internal Client Services group, to shepherd Lighthouse client data through our various systems while meeting aggressive client deadlines with the highest level of quality. This role also acts as first tier support for data investigations and environmental troubleshooting.
- Execute projects specific tasks in Relativity, Brainspace, Relativity Analytics and Lighthouse proprietary tools.
- Create and prepare load files, text and native files and other deliverables as necessary for review in various platforms.
- Maintain a high sense of urgency while working on multiple projects, escalating items to the client services team if there are going to be delays in timing.
- Work on job requests in order of priority pulling from a queue, as well as by assignment.
- Perform quality control checks on self and others work to ensure quality ratings remain low.
- Follow and maintain utilization tracking for hours.
- Troubleshoot and resolve the most basic client-facing technical support issues.
- Respond to internal requests via email during designated times.
- Follow escalation procedures when needed.
- Able to scope current work and estimate timelines.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Behaviors
- Strong customer service skills.
- Ability to multi-task and remain calm under pressure.
- Willing to adapt quickly to a rapidly changing environment.
- Strong analytical skills, problem solving skills and resourcefulness.
- SQL background is a plus. Behavior1 (Leadership, organization, communications, initiative, multi-tasking, etc).
- Associates degree (bachelors preferred) or equivalent job experience.
- Experience in ediscovery with proficiency in Relativity is a strong plus.
- Background in computers, statistics or mathematics is a strong plus.
- Relativity Certified Administrator is a plus.
Work Environment and Physical Demands
- Duties are performed in a typical office environment while sitting at a desk or computer table. Duties require the ability to use a computer, communicate over the telephone, and read printed material.
- Duties may require being on call periodically and working outside normal working hours (evenings and weekends).
- Duties may require the ability to lift up to 15 lbs.
Lighthouse Document Technologies Inc
BusinessView all jobs at Lighthouse Document Technologies Inc