Data Scientist (Remote)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This Data Scientist role will design, build and deliver on our next generation of eDiscovery intelligence products by building highly accurate machine learning models, contribute to the engineering of highly scalable systems, and incorporating new technology and tools to deliver predictive intelligence to our customers through existing and new products. A successful candidate will be located in the UK, have a background in a quantitative or technical field, deep knowledge of fundamentals of machine learning, data mining and statistical predictive modeling, extensive experience applying these methods to real world problems and demonstrated success in using analytics to drive understanding and influence decision-making.
- Research, design and prototyping of scalable machine learning techniques for classification, recognition and matching, and attribute extraction in order to answer key business problems
- Develop value propositions, identifying new business opportunities for data
- Determine the right set of statistical and machine learning algorithms and techniques needed to solve different data problems, while maintaining security and privacy of data
- Creation and/or fine-tuning models to perform specific functions
- Working with engineering teams to productionize and monitor models.
- Provide technical recommendations regarding buy vs. build decisions for different components of the data analytics infrastructure
- Perform other related duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND BEHAVIORS
- Deep knowledge of fundamentals of machine learning, data mining and statistical predictive modeling, and extensive experience applying these methods to real world problems
- Knowledge and significant experience working with T-SQL and relational databases like MS SQL or PostgreSQL
- Experience with the manipulation and curation of large datasets
- Expertise working with both structured and unstructured data in a Big Data platform setting with standard toolsets
- Knowledge of various data science techniques and experience implementing models developed with these techniques into production environment
- Demonstrated contributions to open source projects such as Apache or Built Machine Learning models using one or more frameworks such as sklearn, H2O, statsmodels, tidymodels, Stan, pymc.
- Bachelors or MS in computer science, computer engineering, business or data analytics
- 3+ years of experience in data science related field doing quantitative analysis
- Demonstrated history of driving and delivering analytics models and solutions to offerings in the market
- Experience developing and implementing models and visualizations using programming and scripting (Scala, Python, R, Ruby, Spark, and/or Azure ML)
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- Duties are performed in a typical office environment while sitting at a desk or computer table. Duties require the ability to use a computer, communicate over the telephone, and read printed material.
- Duties may require the ability to lift up to 20 lbs.
Lighthouse Document Technologies Inc
Get fresh Data Scientist (Remote) jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.