Director of Operations
- Posted: 5 days ago
Lighthouse Behavioral Health Solutions (Lighthouse) provides individual, outpatient, intensive outpatient, partial hospitalization, residential, psychiatric services, and medication assisted treatment for mental health and substance abuse treatment needs.
We are a treatment facility that prides itself in a welcoming and compassionate approach to substance use and mental health treatment. We believe our clients can achieve recovery and be valued community members through positive engagement and meaningful participation in treatment.
Treatment plans are individualized, and there is great attention to client needs and preferences to achieve the maximum self-actualization that can be derived from treatment.
We apply evidence-based, best practice models reflective of the behavioral healthcare redesign to promote efficient and effective treatment operation and service outcomes.
We believe in achieving quality service through workforce development. Lighthouse invests in training and education to promote professional growth.
Our programs and services are dedicated to adults struggling to cope with alcohol and/or drug addiction and mental health challenges brought about by difficult life experiences on an outpatient basis.
1. Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates business procedures. Implements policies and procedures that will improve day-to-day operations. Ensures environments are adequate and safe for both employees and clients. Oversees all aspects of the operations are performing at the highest level; meeting goals, deadlines and overall expectations. They will work closely with senior management in developing and executing long-term operational strategies that ensure long-term success at Lighthouse.
2. Leads the operational day-to-day operations of Lighthouse Facilities.
3. Responsible for the implementation, execution, and monitoring of all field operations duties within the assigned region.
4. Responsible for the execution of the transportation program within the assigned region, including mastery of the Reveal Platform and examining and reconciliation of all data housed within.
5. Works collaboratively with the Director of Housing, ensures the execution of the housing program model within the assigned region, including compliance with the Ohio Recovery Housing standards and certification.
6. Works collaboratively with the Director of Lab Operations ensures Lab compliance within the assigned region.
7. Works collaboratively with the Director of Peer Support monitors and supports the implementation of the peer support operations within the assigned region.
8. Perform operations purchasing functions related to new and existing Lighthouse properties in accordance with branding and purchasing standards.
9. Assists the Chief Development Officer and Director of Facilities in researching and assuring compliance with all zoning requirements for locales within the assigned region.
10. Works collaboratively with the Director of Admissions to implement, monitor, and operationalize Admission’s SOPs at all sites within the assigned region.
11. Works collaboratively with the Director of Facilities to monitor, evaluate, and manage the execution and prioritization of maintenance operations with the assigned region.
12. Works collaboratively with the SVP of Operations to identify, vet, and contract with regional and state-wide vendors of operational services that maximize standardization and cost efficiencies.
13. Maximizes the capacities of Lighthouse facilities operationally to ensure Clinical Operations can complete clinical services at all times for all clients.
All reports required of the Director of Operations are completed and submitted on a timely basis. Copies are maintained appropriately, if applicable, as required by laws and regulations.
- Coordinating different teams to foster exchange of ideas and provide cross-team learning opportunities.
- Assessing and analyzing departmental budgets to find ways to minimize expenses and optimize profits.
- Inspiring and motivating employees to perform at their best through positive encouragement and incentive initiatives.
- Communicating with the SVP of Operations, VP of Clinical Operations, President, and other senior officials about shifting company priorities and projects.
- Identifying potential problems and points of friction and working to find solutions in order to maximize efficiency and revenue.
- Identifying opportunities to expand or shift course to take advantage of changes in the market.
- Cooperates and supports LBHS's quality and performance improvement activities and initiatives.
- Supports and works with the Executive Director and Executive Leadership towards developing, fostering, and maintaining positive, proactive relations with the community.
- Supports LBHS culture that honors individuality while promoting collaborative effort and teamwork.
- Participates and supports employee surveys to promote cooperative, interactive, supportive, collective entrepreneurship.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, ideally in operations management, business or a related field.
- Five or more years’ experience in operations, change management, or project management preferred.
- “Big picture” thinking, to address top-level concerns and find the best path forward from all available data.
- Interpersonal skills – ability to communicate with both executives and staff employees in order to create and administer policy.
- A thorough understanding of financial and budgeting processes and principles.
- Strong personal and professional judgment.
- Adaptability, enabling quick responses to shifting realities and the ability to adjust initiatives and priorities accordingly.
- Organizational skills and the flexibility to jump from priority to priority.
- Valid Ohio Driver's License. Must pass BCI check, all Corporate Compliance checks, and employment drug screen.
This position description does not list all the job duties and is subject to change as the position and LBHS needs evolve. The HR Generalist may be required to perform other duties and responsibilities within reason and as appropriate to one's qualifications.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Group Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 9 paid holidays
Lighthouse is certified by the Ohio Department of Mental Health and Addiction Services (for Mental Health & Substance Abuse).
Lighthouse is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability status, genetics, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
Lighthouse is committed to modeling diversity and inclusion within and outside our organization and to maintaining an inclusive environment with equitable treatment for all.
Lighthouse Behavioral Health Solutions
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?