Case Manager Resident Advisor
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Lighthouse Behavioral Health Solutions (Lighthouse) provides individual, outpatient, intensive outpatient, partial hospitalization, residential, psychiatric services, and medication assisted treatment for mental health and substance abuse treatment needs.
We are a treatment facility that prides itself in a welcoming and compassionate approach to substance use and mental health treatment. We believe our clients can achieve recovery and be valued community members through positive engagement and meaningful participation in treatment.
Treatment plans are individualized, and there is great attention to client needs and preferences to achieve the maximum self-actualization that can be derived from treatment.
We apply evidence-based, best practice models reflective of the behavioral healthcare redesign to promote efficient and effective treatment operation and service outcomes.
We believe in achieving quality service through workforce development. Lighthouse invests in training and education to promote professional growth.
Our programs and services are dedicated to adults struggling to cope with alcohol and/or drug addiction and mental health challenges brought about by difficult life experiences on an outpatient basis.
- Proactively ensure the safety and security of clients and facilities on first and second shift.
- Proactively seek to support individuals in recovery from a substance use disorder. Expresses understanding, support and respect the many paths of recovery an individual client may wish to pursue.
- Maintaining confidentiality of communication between peer and peer recovery supporter. The confidential nature of this relationship does not extend to areas covered by mandated reporting.
- The Resident Advisor will serve as a role model, act as a mentor, advocate and motivator
- Support connections to community based, mutual self-help groups
- Participate and contribute to weekly staffing discussions with clinical and case management
- Communicate shift notes to the Director of Housing and relevant staff.
- Minimum high school diploma/ G.E.D.
- Must have an understanding and respect for addiction recovery.
- Must be able to read and write
- Must have your CDCA
- Knowledge of Electronic Health Records systems preferred.
- Must have proficient computer skills
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Group Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 9 paid holidays
3pm - 11:30pm
Lighthouse is certified by the Ohio Department of Mental Health and Addiction Services (for Mental Health & Substance Abuse).
Lighthouse is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability status, genetics, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
Lighthouse is committed to modeling diversity and inclusion within and outside our organization and to maintaining an inclusive environment with equitable treatment for all.
Lighthouse Behavioral Health Solutions
Sports and Recreation
Get fresh Lighthouse Behavioral Health jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.