Lighthouse Behavioral Health Center is a reputable mental health agency that aims to provide the highest quality of care to individuals in the greater Richmond area. LBHC values its employees and their connection with our mission to empower individuals with emotional, behavioral, and social needs so that they can find happiness and reach their goals. It is the quality and dedication of our employees that makes us great. There is no greater commitment we can make as an organization than to support employee growth by giving the necessary resources to grow professionally and personally. Our success as an agency depends upon the success of our team! Join LBHC to gain hands-on experience in a dynamic, creative, and fulfilling work environment.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Provide support to individuals receiving services (may include Intensive In-Home, Virtual Residential, or Parent Coaching) through behavior management, care coordination, crisis intervention, psycho-education, and teaching/training
- Attend staff meetings and trainings as required
- Collaborate with referral source and continuing care providers
- Create individualized service plans (ISPs) and implement the goals and objectives
- Maintain up-to-date documentation and knowledge of client’s clinical progress
- Ensure compliance and to maintain standards of care stipulated by LBHC policies and procedures
- Must be registered with the Board of Health Professions as a Qualified Mental Health Professional for Children (QMHP-C).
- Compensation is competitive and based on experience. Currently offering a SIGN ON BONUS! (ask for details during interview)
- Bonuses based on performance
- FREE clinical supervision for LPC, LCSW,ATR and LMFT!!
- Paperwork reimbursement
- Mileage reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Training in areas such as play therapy, CBT, DBT, trauma, etc.
- Health, dental, & vision insurance with company contribution
- IRA retirement plan with employer match
- Position advancement