The Program Manager/BCBA is responsible for overseeing program development and staff training for their clients. The Behavior Analyst will assess, develop, and monitor behavior and treatment plan implementation based on the principles of applied behavior analysis.
- Conduct functional assessments (including functional analyses) of challenging behavior and select the specific assessment methods that are best suited to the behavior and the context
- Design and implement programs to reduce stereotypic, disruptive, and destructive behavior, based on systematic analysis of the variables (antecedents and consequences) that occasion and maintain the behavior and matching treatment to the determined function(s) of the behavior
- Author, review, edit, and approve skill acquisition program
- Author, review, edit, and approve functional behavior assessments and behavior intervention plans
- Recommend modifications to programs and behavior intervention plans on a daily basis
- Co-author six-month insurance progress reports with Clinical Director
- Assist in development of transition plans for children as they exit the program
- Works well with team & demonstrates professionalism in the workplace
- Demonstrates creativity & “think outside the box” attitude to provide support and achieve positive outcomes for all clients and staff
- Consistently builds rapport with clients & families to achieve best possible outcomes
- Individual must be creative, a leader, flexible, motivated to work with a team, and possess excellent organizational and time management skills.
- A master’s degree in Behavior Analysis is required, as well as completion of clinical supervision hours, and BCBA credential.
- All applicants must pass a background check and complete standard LAC employee training.
What we offer:
- Continuous job training and career development in the field
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Paid Time off (Holiday & personal)
- Competitive pay based on experience and education