Business Development Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
Lightelligence is a venture-backed AI hardware company founded by MIT alumni, working to grow and develop cutting-edge technology at the forefront of photonic computing. The company has raised over $100M in pursuit of solving one of todays most complex engineering challenges. With a culture of internal mobility, there's an opportunity to thrive in a variety of disciplines, this is a place for dreamers and doers to succeed.
What youll do at Lightelligence:
- Have ownership over product positioning, market research and business development of networking products based on silicon photonics.
- Explore customer needs, promote the company's products and solutions, and expand new customers and cooperation channels.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams, engineering, product, research, and interact with external partners and customers to ensure the product roadmap is aligned with customer needs
What were looking for:
- You can provide valuable stakeholder feedback to address and take action to meet our strategic goals
- You are an influential voice on behalf of the customers and are constantly thinking about their needs and the reflection of those needs in the products we deliver
- You are excited to join a cutting-edge, energizing, fun workplace and have an immediate impact!
- 5+ years of sales, marketing or BD experience in high-speed SERDES interconnect solutions.
- Possess a deep technical and application understanding of high-speed SERDES and transceiver, and grasp market and industry trends.
- Proven expertise in creating technical requirements and delivering solutions to Hyperscale Data Centers / Cloud, HPC, and Telco markets.
- Possess deep understanding of networking and computing interface protocols and typical use cases for standards such as PCI Express, Ethernet, InfiniBand, Fibre channel
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- A successful sales case of advanced packaged chips is preferred.
We offer the following benefits:
- Company subsidized health, vision, and dental benefits
- 3 weeks PTO and 1 week of paid sick leave
- 401 (k) with an employer contribution
- 10 Paid holidays
- Flexibility - we offer a hybrid work environment
- A great place to work!
Lightelligence is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
BusinessView all jobs at Lightelligence